Who here...

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had any bad luck with going iPhone naked? Scratches? Hard bumps? Things of that nature.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)

Never dropped but never got a scratch with no protection my screen is still naked lol

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Well, this is all very comforting to know.

Whenever I let my iPhone run free for a while, I always feel I'm going to scratch the living hell out of it.... Through my jeans... Ha.

Yeah, I'm a little paranoid with my gadgets. :D

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
i have had some close calls but have not drop my device on any hard surface since i had my 3G (that thing was a tank!)

No kidding!

My very first smartphone was the 3G, and I got it when I was... Just turning 18 I believe. Early birthday gift.

Anyway, I remember the abuse I put that thing through, and it took it with stride! Only after two full years of use did it start to show some wear and tear. Like you said, damn thing was a tank!

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Had mine naked for a bit, but after seeing my sister drop and crack hers (fortunately it was the back only) I threw an ElemenCase ION 4 on mine!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
What do you think about "Blue," Brinda? Haha!! I guess I'll also have to work on finding a sugar Mama to finance my addiction...

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Lmao! If you're calling yourself "Blue", you better rethink your case color choices. Just sayin! :p
LOL !!

Haha true... Maybe I'll go with "Black!"
I need Pink to weigh in on this!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
hmmmmm....ATM i'm blank for a name here lol. When i think of something goooood i'll chime in;):)

work on gettin that sugar mamma of yours first lol:p

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My best friend does!!! I actually sent him a freaking sgp neo hybrid ex bumper because he's always balls out (if I can say that here). I can't.... I just can't! LOL The Marvel comic snap on case I'm using is the closest to naked I'll get unless I get another bumper, which I doubt, I wouldn't have given it away if that was the case.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
No way, not ever! It's Speck CS, Otterbox or mophie for me! :)

And after this little incident, neither does the hub! ;)

18cd2078-1be6-822e.jpg

knowlivelove516

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm so tempted to go completely naked. I have a skin on the back from portenzo. I switch between putting it in a book book case and just carrying it with the skin.

Petraw14

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I let my 'phone run naked, but my iPad is clothed. One of those heavy magnetic blue covers specifically designed for it. There are undies beneath the coat, but they are see-through.
So like Fields in Quantum Of Solace, Commando, but under an overcoat. Sort of naughty, but not quite showing it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2