I do have a silicone case but I do take it off from time to time. I just love the look of my iPhone. So, if my iPhone is "naked" it's at home while I'm...relaxing.
    04-15-2012 11:40 PM
    Has anyone had any bad luck with going iPhone naked? Scratches? Hard bumps? Things of that nature.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)
    I'm on day three naked...and dropped it on the concrete floor at work today.

Once I regained consciousness lol...

Seriously, not a mark. Not even a scratch. It dropped from about 4 feet and bounced off the edge of a metal shelf before hitting the concrete too.

And this is coming from Pink jr. I have a case for my cases lol.

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
    Tapatalk
    04-16-2012 12:13 AM
    I used to, I got tired of the antenna gate issue so I rock a bumper now
    04-16-2012 12:18 AM
    I'm on day three naked...and dropped it on the concrete floor at work today.

Once I regained consciousness lol...

Seriously, not a mark. Not even a scratch. It dropped from about 4 feet and bounced off the edge of a metal shelf before hitting the concrete too.

And this is coming from Pink jr. I have a case for my cases lol.

Tapatalk
    O.M.G. Reene !! so after someone brought me to by using smelling salts I re-read your post & kept myself together LOL.

I cant believe you made it out unscratched, uncracked, unmarked, UN what ever you wanna call it !! damn......you got lucky. And i had mine naked today also....THIS could change me ever doing THAT again LOL.

ps- love the Pink Jr. remark btw, you def sound like me !!
    04-16-2012 07:45 PM
    O.M.G. Reene !! so after someone brought me to by using smelling salts I re-read your post & kept myself together LOL.

I cant believe you made it out unscratched, uncracked, unmarked, UN what ever you wanna call it !! damn......you got lucky. And i had mine naked today also....THIS could change me ever doing THAT again LOL.

ps- love the Pink Jr. remark btw, you def sound like me !!
    I've dropped it on concrete about three times with it naked and it's survived. It's sturdier than we think lol

Tapatalk
    04-16-2012 09:17 PM
    I've dropped it on concrete about three times with it naked and it's survived. It's sturdier than we think lol

Tapatalk
    your indeed lucky then...one of my older kids dropped it after just having it 2mths, similar sitch to yours yesterday, shattered the whole back although the camera is still usable. Then about 2mths ago it slipped out of hand and now the front screen matches the back i cringe everytime i see their phone.
    04-17-2012 08:30 AM
    your indeed lucky then...one of my older kids dropped it after just having it 2mths, similar sitch to yours yesterday, shattered the whole back although the camera is still usable. Then about 2mths ago it slipped out of hand and now the front screen matches the back i cringe everytime i see their phone.
    It's all in how it hits lol.

Tapatalk
    04-17-2012 12:44 PM
    I run mine naked most of the time.
    04-17-2012 01:11 PM
    Well a front and back screen protector is on though.
    04-17-2012 01:12 PM
    I just got in on a Kickstarter simple nonskid near naked gel coating, so anxious to see that if and when they deliver.
    04-17-2012 03:13 PM
    Well, I finally broke down and got a case. My job isn't very iPhone friendly, I feared for its safety. Please don't shun me, my former fellow naked iPhone users...

Picked up the Trident Kraken AMS. Damn nice case... DAMN nice. Oddly enough, it actually makes my iPhone feel better in the hands. Feels more like a 3GS now. Ha.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)
    04-19-2012 10:07 AM
    Well, I finally broke down and got a case. My job isn't very iPhone friendly, I feared for its safety. Please don't shun me, my former fellow naked iPhone users...

Picked up the Trident Kraken AMS. Damn nice case... DAMN nice. Oddly enough, it actually makes my iPhone feel better in the hands. Feels more like a 3GS now. Ha.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)

You are hereby banned from the naked iPhone user's group.....FOREVER!...(laughing)....I'm sorry, man.. I couldn't resist...

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPad 2)
    04-19-2012 10:10 AM
    You are hereby banned from the naked iPhone user's group.....FOREVER!...(laughing)....I'm sorry, man.. I couldn't resist...

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPad 2)
    NOOOOOOO!!! Please! Give me another chance!!! I'll take the case off right now, I swear!

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)
    04-19-2012 11:02 AM
    NOOOOOOO!!! Please! Give me another chance!!! I'll take the case off right now, I swear!

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)
    ROFL.....

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    04-19-2012 11:34 AM
    I'm actually going naked right now while the wife and I are out and about getting groceries and it's not too bad. I might do it tomorrow and tuesday until I got off work and put on my elago s4! Hmmmm
    04-22-2012 07:40 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD