Had mine naked for a bit, but after seeing my sister drop and crack hers (fortunately it was the back only) I threw an ElemenCase ION 4 on mine!!
    03-31-2012 11:25 AM
    Lmao! If you're calling yourself "Blue", you better rethink your case color choices. Just sayin!
    Haha true... Maybe I'll go with "Black!"
    I need Pink to weigh in on this!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    03-31-2012 02:48 PM
    I'm about 50/50... when not naked, I just use a CaseMate Barely There case... hardly notice it when it's on.
    03-31-2012 02:55 PM
    What do you think about "Blue," Brinda? Haha!! I guess I'll also have to work on finding a sugar Mama to finance my addiction...

Lmao! If you're calling yourself "Blue", you better rethink your case color choices. Just sayin!
    LOL !!

Haha true... Maybe I'll go with "Black!"
    I need Pink to weigh in on this!

hmmmmm....ATM i'm blank for a name here lol. When i think of something goooood i'll chime in

work on gettin that sugar mamma of yours first lol
    03-31-2012 02:55 PM
    I don't do naked for my phone or myself!
    03-31-2012 08:04 PM
    The only place I go naked is at home, on the couch and I'm very careful. With my iPhone that is.
    03-31-2012 09:59 PM
    My best friend does!!! I actually sent him a freaking sgp neo hybrid ex bumper because he's always balls out (if I can say that here). I can't.... I just can't! LOL The Marvel comic snap on case I'm using is the closest to naked I'll get unless I get another bumper, which I doubt, I wouldn't have given it away if that was the case.
    04-01-2012 12:27 AM
    Taking pictures is the only time I go naked, same with my phone.
    04-01-2012 09:17 AM
    Taking pictures is the only time I go naked, same with my phone.
    Pics or GTFO!

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (New iPad, Tapatalk HD)
    04-01-2012 11:13 PM
    No way, not ever! It's Speck CS, Otterbox or mophie for me!

And after this little incident, neither does the hub!

04-01-2012 11:25 PM

Click to view quoted image
    Ah! Take it away! It's burns my eyes!!!

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (New iPad, Tapatalk HD)
    04-02-2012 08:31 AM

OMG LV !! i rem when you posted about this TG the hubby is using a case now for good
    04-02-2012 08:53 AM
    I'm so tempted to go completely naked. I have a skin on the back from portenzo. I switch between putting it in a book book case and just carrying it with the skin.
    04-02-2012 09:15 AM

This why I've been considering getting a metal back replacement before it gets cracked. Just need to find out if it would affect the signal...
    04-03-2012 12:22 AM
    I let my 'phone run naked, but my iPad is clothed. One of those heavy magnetic blue covers specifically designed for it. There are undies beneath the coat, but they are see-through.
    So like Fields in Quantum Of Solace, Commando, but under an overcoat. Sort of naughty, but not quite showing it.
    04-03-2012 06:38 AM
    I let my 'phone run naked, but my iPad is clothed. One of those heavy magnetic blue covers specifically designed for it. There are undies beneath the coat, but they are see-through.
    So like Fields in Quantum Of Solace, Commando, but under an overcoat. Sort of naughty, but not quite showing it.
    Ah, leave it to the imagination, I see.

You're such a tease.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (iPhone 4S, Tapatalk)
    04-03-2012 12:04 PM
    Ah! Take it away! It's burns my eyes!!!

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (New iPad, Tapatalk HD)
    Hahahahaha!
    04-03-2012 04:28 PM
    OMG LV !! i rem when you posted about this TG the hubby is using a case now for good
    Oooh yeah. And I remember how mad I was, lol!!! He definitely uses a case 24/7 now!

But the good thing that came out of it is that we discovered that we could get replacement backs in different colors and now we know how to replace them ourselves. The bad thing is that United no longer sells them! Licensing issues.

I'm just glad the front glass didn't break!

Last edited by LVMHgirl; 04-03-2012 at 04:44 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-03-2012 04:34 PM
    This is as close as my phone gets to running naked: in a clear Speck GemShell case!

Last edited by LVMHgirl; 04-03-2012 at 04:44 PM.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    04-03-2012 04:37 PM
    This why I've been considering getting a metal back replacement before it gets cracked. Just need to find out if it would affect the signal...
    That's a good idea. I think there are quite a few people here who have swapped the glass out for metal backs.
    04-03-2012 04:40 PM
    This is as close as my phone gets to running naked: in a clear Speck GemShell case!

i LOVE the way this looks LV !!
    Last edited by Pink; 04-03-2012 at 06:20 PM.
    04-03-2012 06:18 PM
    umm, HELLO!
    04-03-2012 06:24 PM
    I use a screen protector and a case from Case Mate!!!
    04-05-2012 03:05 PM
    OtterBox forever. It would probably rather be naked, but I wouldn't want it to indecently expose itself or anything.
    04-05-2012 05:20 PM
    I gotta agree with Pink. I prefer Otterbox and Speck! Well, I ordered one of those SGP Modellos today to go with the Pixelskin HD I ordered on Saturday.
    04-15-2012 06:38 PM
65 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD