I am considering a purchase of this accessory. I would appreciate any 1st hand user information (Plus or Minus) on whether it is worth the $$$$. Also, actual talk or surfing time data would be nice.
    03-30-2012 12:19 PM
    I think it all depends on your needs, I bought one a few months back and ended up giving to my girlfriend since my job is more office bound and hers is more field work per se, but I had some experience with it, first of all, its bulky, very bulky, probably double the phones width, batterywise it added about 4 to 6 hours to my phone use, the way I used it was by charging them both at night then using the juice pack to start the day, then after it was out of charge the phone battery would start being used, the experience has been the same for my gf, she hardly ever needs a charger anymore. Im referring to the cheaper version not the plus. So I imagine the plus to be even better. In conclusion my only problem or dislike was the size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-30-2012 01:15 PM
    I like using it for the added comfort if I use my phone heavy. I normally don't even use it but when I use the hotspot and have a lot of text and talk time it can get taxing on the battery.

Sent from my iPhone using TapaMFtalk
    03-31-2012 07:07 AM
    I have the juice pack plus and absolutely love it. It more than doubles my battery life. Yes it adds some bulk to the phone but I don't think that is a negative thing,if anything it makes it more sturdy feeling in my hand and pockets. I had a air(smaller one) but returned it due to the fact that it was the white one which felt kind of cheap in my hand. That would get me an additional 6 hours of power from my phone whereas the plus is more like 9-10 hours
    04-01-2012 02:39 AM
    I have the juice pack plus and absolutely love it. It more than doubles my battery life. Yes it adds some bulk to the phone but I don't think that is a negative thing,if anything it makes it more sturdy feeling in my hand and pockets. I had a air(smaller one) but returned it due to the fact that it was the white one which felt kind of cheap in my hand. That would get me an additional 6 hours of power from my phone whereas the plus is more like 9-10 hours
    I totally agree!

I originally purchased the juice pack air and exchanged it for the plus because I prefer when the volume and power buttons are covered but the case and not exposed. Also, I like that the juice pack plus is the smooth matte all-black finish vs the two tone colors. Finally, since I use a lanyard with the case, I felt that the plus is more sturdy and will stay "on" the phone when dangling from a lanyard much better than the air would. The extra hours of battery life are preferable as well.

Mophie is coming out with an even more lightweight version than the air. The bottom part is removable for docking. I decided not to wait for this one because the entire top of the phone is exposed as well as the buttons AND I attach my lanyard to the bottom of the cases so it wouldn't be very secure, lol!

04-02-2012 12:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD