i had the targus truss

i do not recommend it at all.

so i got the targus vuscape

i really like this one. and the magnets work. yea for magnets...
    04-21-2012 11:06 AM
    Switcheasy canvas

Via Tapatalk
    I to have the switcheasy canvas. How do you like it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-21-2012 12:48 PM
    I picked up a bunch of small padded cases for the HP Touch a while back when it was going out of biz.. $5 delivered. So I have been using those, soft padded zipper case with small handle, small enough the whole mix fits in a nice briefcase or soft bag. Perfect fit.

On the iPad I have a smart cover and a clear snap shell. My wife is using a Sena Leather portfolio case for her iPad. She likes the added security.
    04-21-2012 12:49 PM
    I've been using an Incase Folio case. I really like it even though it does add some bulk to the iPad. I kinda like using the iPad as a "Book".
    04-21-2012 12:54 PM
    I got the Incipio Lexington on launch day and love it! For transport, my iPad goes into my messenger bag in the laptop slot. :thumbup:
    04-21-2012 01:17 PM
    Well, i actually mean when traveling.
    throw it in my back pack
    04-21-2012 01:59 PM
    The few times I do carry it away from home, I usually carry it in my hand with only the magnetic cover protecting its display. One of my brothers did give me a case for it and I may have had it in the case for 2 days before removing it.
    04-21-2012 02:03 PM
    I have a black Hard Candy Convertible case on my iPad and when I'm out and about, I carry it in a small crossbody messenger bag.

04-26-2012 05:27 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD