What kind of headphones are you using now?

cctpitts01

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I use the skull-candy 50/50 headset due to the fact that to me the produce a good amount of bass, I have a set of the in your ear Bose headphones and when the bass hits you wouldn't be able to tell.

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just ordered the Audio Technica ATH-M50, they are highly rated on all the headphone forums. Will use them at home, still love my Koss PortaPro for mobile.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use Bose MIE2i headphones. Love em. A bit pricey but worth every penny and Bose has an excellent warranty.

I almost spent the extra $30 for the MIE2i but decided that I didn't need the mic. I use a Bluetooth device for talking, especially when I'm driving and I only need the earphones for listening to audio when I'm exercising or just lying around & relaxing. Therefore, the IE2 headphones were the logical choice for me. Either model is a very good audio investment, however. ;) What's funny is the fact that, with the exception of the Apple earbuds hurting my ears from time to time, I was satisfied with them. I got bored and was perusing the electronics section inside a nearby Target store and saw the Bose IE2 headphones, read a few user reviews via my iPhone and then bought them and after listening to audio with them, I realized that I should have bought them a while ago. Lol

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Last edited:

ZenReputation

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Are you actually using Apple earphones? I am, just because they look good, feel good, and have the mic.

But seriously want some headphones with some bass. Apple headphones sound like tin, d'you think?

I agree with you, but i use Sony that really enhance my music experience

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a-JAYS Four. They are tangle free and the sound is great. These are the first in ear headphones that actually stay in my ear. I am a happy camper :D!

Jays - a-JAYS Four

Scarlet

They do sound great! I'm using a pair and their warranty service is great. They sent me a new pair when my left earbud went out and I had them inside of a week.

Craig

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Just got Sennheiser CX 281 and got a CS 485 will try them on my upcoming trip to see which one I like better. They both say for "woman's ears" but they come with 3 tip sizes.. so got a great deal as they are the same as the one for "Men's ears" with the exact same tip. Odd!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the like because I checked the site and they're available. I'll probably order them Friday (pay day). I like the white, but it probably gets dirty quicker.

These will be the ones I purchase after a good commissions check. Lol.

SMS Audio - STREET by 50

50 Cent is one of my least favorite people so I refuse to have any cent of mine added to his 50. *chuckles*

However, I heard the clear technology is pretty nice.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
50 Cent is one of my least favorite people so I refuse to have any cent of mine added to his 50. *chuckles*

However, I heard the clear technology is pretty nice.
lol. i don't bother paying attention to those behind them as much as i do how well they work.

saw how others with the same headsets (the over the ear ones) can listen to all the same things you're listening to.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
When I do use headphones (primarily when mowing the lawn) I use the ones supplied by the good folks at Apple. They work great and are very loud surprisingly!

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't care for the Apple stock ones only because they hurt my ears! I'm not an earphone snob, so I just got some black cushioned Skullcandy Riot ones with the mic.

I have used the stock earphones for years and they do hurt!

I finally stopped a couple of weeks ago and just bought Dre Beats. The Studio version.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't wear the stock headphones anymore because they were causing EXTREME sensitivity in my ears to the point that it was wincing when I had to remove them!! So I switched to the in inner ear headphones from apple!!
They sound great and have a good bit of outside noise reduction! I love them.
However right now I'm rocking some jabra c280's, super comfortable and NO outside noise, web at low comfortable volumes!