My ears can only fit certain size earbuds. I can't fit Shures comfortably for example. I use Etymotic ER4 earbuds and love them. I also have Grado SR-60 headphones. I love the Grado's sound and they give a better soundstage, which is important to me when watching movies. Grado's are designed and manufactured in the USA too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-11-2012 07:23 PM
    I stick to the apple earbuds. Beats by dre are garbage...they are focused more on the fashion aspect than the actual sound quality. So you end up spending a couple hundred bucks on junky headphones that look good and produce too much bass. I wouldn't pay more than $40 for them. And they are by no means "studio quality". Real studio quality headphones will run you thousands of dollars
    04-12-2012 10:20 AM
    I lost my included headphones and I'm in need of a new pair. But the apple ones always fall out of my ear. I have studio beats at home.
    04-12-2012 10:45 AM
    I've been using these for the past year or so... fantastic sound, IMHO built-in in-line mic is a plus... great for music and phone conversations... a bit steep at $150ish

Etymotic - hf3 Earbud Headphones & Headset
    Last edited by Fausty82; 04-12-2012 at 01:44 PM.
    04-12-2012 01:21 PM
    I use the Kipslich S4 as well, love them, and for less than 100 I think they are impossible to beat.

Sent from my iDevice using Tapatalk
    04-12-2012 01:33 PM
    I use the Kipslich S4 as well, love them, and for less than 100 I think they are impossible to beat.
    +1 Love the S4's!
    04-12-2012 02:54 PM
    I use the skull-candy 50/50 headset due to the fact that to me the produce a good amount of bass, I have a set of the in your ear Bose headphones and when the bass hits you wouldn't be able to tell.
    04-12-2012 03:05 PM
    Just ordered the Audio Technica ATH-M50, they are highly rated on all the headphone forums. Will use them at home, still love my Koss PortaPro for mobile.
    04-12-2012 03:52 PM
    I use in inner ear headphones from apple, they sound great and weren't that expensive.
    04-14-2012 09:26 AM
    depends where i'm at... since i lost my plantronics bluetooth, it's between the standard iPhone headset or a motorola bluetooth stereo headset (at the gym) i picked up from the CB store (same one is sold on iMore).

i may be picking up these as soon as they're able to be ordered: SMS Audio - STREET by 50 - White
    I'd like to read your rewiev, too, about those headphones!
    They rocks!!
    04-15-2012 10:23 AM
    I use Bose MIE2i headphones. Love em. A bit pricey but worth every penny and Bose has an excellent warranty.
    I almost spent the extra $30 for the MIE2i but decided that I didn't need the mic. I use a Bluetooth device for talking, especially when I'm driving and I only need the earphones for listening to audio when I'm exercising or just lying around & relaxing. Therefore, the IE2 headphones were the logical choice for me. Either model is a very good audio investment, however. What's funny is the fact that, with the exception of the Apple earbuds hurting my ears from time to time, I was satisfied with them. I got bored and was perusing the electronics section inside a nearby Target store and saw the Bose IE2 headphones, read a few user reviews via my iPhone and then bought them and after listening to audio with them, I realized that I should have bought them a while ago. Lol

Just Me, D
    (Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 04-15-2012 at 10:47 AM.
    04-15-2012 10:41 AM
    Skullcandy 50/50 Supreme Sound
    Awesome
    Last edited by furygoalbrtis39; 04-16-2012 at 04:21 PM.
    04-16-2012 12:19 AM
    Klipsche s4i! Love em.
    04-16-2012 01:24 AM
    Are you actually using Apple earphones? I am, just because they look good, feel good, and have the mic.

But seriously want some headphones with some bass. Apple headphones sound like tin, d'you think?
    I agree with you, but i use Sony that really enhance my music experience
    04-16-2012 02:05 AM
    I'm using a-JAYS Four. They are tangle free and the sound is great. These are the first in ear headphones that actually stay in my ear. I am a happy camper !

Jays - a-JAYS Four

Scarlet
    04-16-2012 05:18 AM
    I'm using a-JAYS Four. They are tangle free and the sound is great. These are the first in ear headphones that actually stay in my ear. I am a happy camper !

Jays - a-JAYS Four

Scarlet
    They do sound great! I'm using a pair and their warranty service is great. They sent me a new pair when my left earbud went out and I had them inside of a week.
    04-16-2012 09:07 AM
    I am looking for some JIVO rosewood ones, but they must not be sold in the US
    04-16-2012 01:49 PM
    Just got Sennheiser CX 281 and got a CS 485 will try them on my upcoming trip to see which one I like better. They both say for "woman's ears" but they come with 3 tip sizes.. so got a great deal as they are the same as the one for "Men's ears" with the exact same tip. Odd!
    04-16-2012 06:22 PM
    Thanks for the like because I checked the site and they're available. I'll probably order them Friday (pay day). I like the white, but it probably gets dirty quicker.

These will be the ones I purchase after a good commissions check. Lol.

SMS Audio - STREET by 50
    50 Cent is one of my least favorite people so I refuse to have any cent of mine added to his 50. *chuckles*

However, I heard the clear technology is pretty nice.
    ame likes this.
    04-16-2012 07:10 PM
    50 Cent is one of my least favorite people so I refuse to have any cent of mine added to his 50. *chuckles*

lol. i don't bother paying attention to those behind them as much as i do how well they work.

saw how others with the same headsets (the over the ear ones) can listen to all the same things you're listening to.
    04-17-2012 01:10 AM
    When I do use headphones (primarily when mowing the lawn) I use the ones supplied by the good folks at Apple. They work great and are very loud surprisingly!
    04-17-2012 07:39 AM
    I don't care for the Apple stock ones only because they hurt my ears! I'm not an earphone snob, so I just got some black cushioned Skullcandy Riot ones with the mic.
    I have used the stock earphones for years and they do hurt!

I finally stopped a couple of weeks ago and just bought Dre Beats. The Studio version.
    04-20-2012 01:24 AM
    I couldn't wear the stock headphones anymore because they were causing EXTREME sensitivity in my ears to the point that it was wincing when I had to remove them!! So I switched to the in inner ear headphones from apple!!
    They sound great and have a good bit of outside noise reduction! I love them.
    However right now I'm rocking some jabra c280's, super comfortable and NO outside noise, web at low comfortable volumes!
    04-20-2012 02:53 AM
    Klipsch Image S4i's. Ive never been happier.
    04-20-2012 06:25 AM

i bought them...and they're a fail.

they dont stay in my ears at all =(
    04-24-2012 06:09 PM
173 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD