HATE the Apple earphones...they hurt my ears and are extremely uncomfortable.

I have the V Moda wired, noise-cancelling headphones with the mic, and for BlueTooth, the Motorola MOTOROKR...perfect for the gym.
    BLiNK likes this.
    03-30-2012 02:23 PM
    lol.. SkullCandy
    03-30-2012 02:51 PM
    I used to use just whatever I could find until I got my Klipsch S4's. They're a great beginner IEM.

I just picked up some Monster Miles Davis Tributes. All I can say is wow! the MDT's are fantastic!! I auditioned a lot of IEM's before I pulled the trigger on these. Nothing comes close!
    03-30-2012 06:24 PM
    I know one thing: When Apple comes out with their new iPhone, they need to also come out with some new headphones. I don't even mind paying an extra for some bass.

It's 2012, come on now!
    03-30-2012 07:24 PM
    I like the skull candy Fix they sell for $39.00

03-30-2012 08:42 PM
    I have a pair of motorola S10's that I use when I don't want to be bothered with a wire, and I would use the iPhone ones if they would stay in my ear, but i've always had that problem with earbuds of that type, I have a pair of beats in ear ear buds that I use most of the time.
    I have the same problem with the stock earbuds by Apple. I'm a BIG Apple fan however I'm disappointed in the earbuds. I've received their earbuds with three different purchases over the last 3 years & none of the earbuds fit. As you all know they do not come with cushions or anything to adjust the size or fit.
    03-31-2012 12:52 AM
    The apple headphones to big for my ears and keep fallin out so either i use my blackberry headphones because of the earbuds or beats by dre.
    03-31-2012 02:17 PM
    i am having headphones and earphones both
    but earphones take you to different world
    03-31-2012 05:46 PM
    I use One Good Earbud and love them!
    03-31-2012 06:15 PM
    I have had so many Apple products that their headphones are all over the place but I like them still, they come in handy. When I don't want to wear my Beat By Dr Dre headphones I just stick my Apples in!
    04-01-2012 12:22 AM
    depends where i'm at... since i lost my plantronics bluetooth, it's between the standard iPhone headset or a motorola bluetooth stereo headset (at the gym) i picked up from the CB store (same one is sold on iMore).

i may be picking up these as soon as they're able to be ordered: SMS Audio - STREET by 50 - White
    BLiNK likes this.
    04-01-2012 01:01 AM
    My humble opinion.. Bose is king
    04-02-2012 01:53 PM
    i may be picking up these as soon as they're able to be ordered: SMS Audio - STREET by 50 - White
    holy crap those look amazing! if you get them please write back with a review
    04-02-2012 02:00 PM
    My humble opinion.. Bose is king
    Unfortunatly your humble opinion is dead wrong. Listen to some real high end audio and get back to me.
    04-02-2012 02:16 PM
    As a partially deaf oldie, who cannot hear the high frequencies, not enough bass is not a problem for me, quite the reverse. I use a set of earbuds that came with my Sony IC recorder/dictaphone. With my iPad they are crystal clear for Audio Books, but whether that would be enough for a Hi Fi Buff I do not know.
    04-03-2012 06:24 AM
    The Klipsch Image S4i earphones offer up sound quality on par with and better than sets that cost many times as much, IMO.
    04-03-2012 11:37 AM
    dre beat tours
    04-03-2012 06:05 PM
    I use Bose MIE2i headphones. Love em. A bit pricey but worth every penny and Bose has an excellent warranty.
    04-04-2012 03:22 PM
    I just picked up the Soul by Ludacris S49 and am really liking them so far. Got the KlipschS4i at the same time and found them uncomfortable in my ears and was concerned about the durability of the cord. I will be returning them and possibly upgrading to the S99. Sound quality is great on these buds and they are comfortable for long usage.
    04-05-2012 11:42 PM
    holy crap those look amazing! if you get them please write back with a review
    Thanks for the like because I checked the site and they're available. I'll probably order them Friday (pay day). I like the white, but it probably gets dirty quicker.

These will be the ones I purchase after a good commissions check. Lol.

SMS Audio - STREET by 50
    04-08-2012 09:22 PM
    04-08-2012 09:59 PM
    Skullcandy Ink'd. $9 from Staples. I can't by expensive ones as i've never had a pair of earphones that doesn't break or short out.
    Same here. I picked up some red Ink'd buds from Marshalls or something and they easily get the job done. I abuse earphones and expose them to harsh environments, so I won't break the bank on a pair. All my money goes into my home audio system instead
    04-09-2012 07:51 PM
    My iPhone headphones went through the washer last night. I forgot to take them out of my scrubs and threw the scrubs in the washer. Good news is they still work. Bad news is the sound is just awful.

I still have the headphones from my Storm2 which work but I really miss the volume adjustment on the headphones. The BB ones don't have that.
    04-11-2012 10:02 AM
    I absolutely HATE the included Apple ear buds. They hurt my ears and don't stay in very well. So, at home I use my Studio Beats by Dre. They were expensive but the sound is awesome. Since they are over the ear headphones and quite big they are not very practical for traveling or being mobile outside of the house. For those instances I use a pair of cheaper in ear phones that have a clip which goes behind my ear so that they don't fall out. They sound good but I cant think of the name of them. I think they are Sony's. They are in my office and I'm not working today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    04-11-2012 10:46 AM
    If I had an extra C-note lying around, I'd give the Dr. Dre ones a spin, but at $100 I just can't do that.

So, I'll probably by something at Wal-Mart if I can't find a source on some new OEM Apple ones. I just really miss that volume control.
    04-11-2012 05:31 PM
173 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD