Looking for a stylus

teepeeayy

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Ok, one more thing, does the scratching or not scratching also depend on how slowly or quickly is one writing with it ? or in general it will not scratch ? Like for e.g if someone is writing a little too quickly, like while taking a dictation then is there a risk of the screen scratching ?

So far after about 2 weeks with my Jot I also see no scratches.

kelvinkindchow

May 24, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I don?t find there is any big different between those stylus pens. What bothers me the most, is the palm contacting issue. Even though many apps have developed a palm rejection, it often got override by the multi-touch gesture in IOS 5. Every time I rest my hand on the screen it starts to do something crazy. I just have to left up my hand the entire time.

I ended up buying a physical handpad to solve that. You guys may wanna check it out. It's quite affordable, and come with a pen.

If you are interested, you can google ?stylus handpad? and you will find it. It?s worth a look.
Show more

gameboy213

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Did you get the polymer one or alloy? I was looking at the less expensive one but can't decided.

I went with this one for $30 and it's pretty darn good.

1 LunaTik Alloy Touch Pen with silver anodized aluminum body and graphite metal clip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LaneLester

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
If you're undecided about getting a stylus, I recommend the 3 for a buck or so at Amazon. I bought these for my cheap Android tablet, and they work even better with the iPad 3. I hardly ever use them, having gotten used to finger computing.

Lane

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm using the Targus stylus. I haven't really found too many uses for it. But when I do use it, it works well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

iBradA5

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone here used the Applydea Maglus? I've narrowed it down to that and the Lynktec TruGlide. I am not a fan of rubber tip styli but people love the Maglus...

Last edited:

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering about the one from Brookstone and if anyone has used it. I saw both the long and short at a local store and wondered how it compares to one like the Pogo Connect or Wacom Bamboo styli?

FitMomXtine

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
are any of these stylus' that have rubber tips.. are any of them not too spongy/soft? I like the rubber ones because i'm afraid of scratching my screen.. but I want one that's a little bit more dense.. I am going to use the stylus to write/draw with.. and i like something more pen like with a rubber tip. Not so thick like the stylus that come from ebay with the iPad cases.. ;)

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I use a cheap, rubber-tipped one that I found at some store for about $2. Works well on the iPad.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox