Oh ! The same spoft spongy feeling which is what I dreaded if they could give that accuracy in writing !!
    Has anyone tried the Spigen SGP Stylus Pen Kuel H10 series.
    From accuracy point of view, you should really consider the jot not pro. It's very accurate, especially for writing BUT the "TAP" sound is very annoying when the disc touches the screen.
    04-16-2012 02:57 PM
    From accuracy point of view, you should really consider the jot not pro. It's very accurate, especially for writing BUT the "TAP" sound is very annoying when the disc touches the screen.
    be aware, this stylus has been known to scratch your screen, so use with caution...
    04-16-2012 03:38 PM
    be aware, this stylus has been known to scratch your screen, so use with caution...
    Totally agree with that. I like the fact that it is accurate. However, the tap sound it made is really annoying and when I drag it across the screen, I always have a feeling that I'm gonna scratch it.I'm returning it and thinking of giving a bamboo stylus a try.
    04-16-2012 05:59 PM
    I was just about to ask this, so stylus with a rubber nip are generally safe to be used on the iPad screen ? Do they not leave any Scratch or a mark on the screen ?
    04-17-2012 04:43 AM
    This. The Jot not is my 2nd favorite stylus. And it's hands down the most beautiful with a colorful aluminum body.
    04-17-2012 07:44 AM
    I have about 20 different types of Stylus, from cheapies to ones I paid over $100 for, and several from Kickstarter where most wind up being tossed in a drawer.

I cannot find one that I can use for drawing and writing equally. I certainly want something harder and a finer point.

I am testing a "stylus brush" now too, quite fun.

I use a stylus 99% of the time. It does leave stuff on the screen as you finger does.

I do use Brillianize to clean my screen.
    04-17-2012 10:49 AM
    Update 4/17. Got my Bamboo today to add to my stylus collection.

Pros
    • Heavy
    • Solid
    • Quality Materials

Cons
    • Expensive
    • Too Short
    • Uncomfortable to hold unless you remove the clip (easy to do)
    • Can't get to Pen portion (tried.. I and bench 200 lbs, but can't get to the pen)
    • Nib still way too soft

Get AMCase Stylus for $6 on Amazon (FSSS) and call it a day.
    04-17-2012 05:48 PM
    This stylus you really should avoid at all cost. I was in on it from the beginning from Kickstarter. If you saw the response after people got these..whew..

Basically a bad chopstick with a very very thin layer of some capacitive coating. You have to hold it exactly flat and tip it like 12-degrees to one side and not move that position to draw a part line, but you can't lift up or shake your hand.

Estylo (see images)
    04-17-2012 06:35 PM
    This stylus you really should avoid at all cost. I was in on it from the beginning from Kickstarter. If you saw the response after people got these..whew..

Basically a bad chopstick with a very very thin layer of some capacitive coating. You have to hold it exactly flat and tip it like 12-degrees to one side and not move that position to draw a part line, but you can't lift up or shake your hand.

Estylo (see images)
    Hey Craig, out of your collection, what's your absolute favorite stylus strictly for digital handwriting??
    05-02-2012 10:17 PM
    Hey Craig, out of your collection, what's your absolute favorite stylus strictly for digital handwriting??
    Sorry, my wifi is spotty in Waikiki so not online too much lately.

I prefer the Kensington about $19.95 on Amazon. The Jot may be better, but still worry it is damaging the screen so I gave it away to someone who does not care.

The Bamboo would be almost equal to the Kensington but but the pen is so short it feels like writing with crayon. I have emailed Wacom a few times, but they are not interested in 3rd party input it seems.
    05-04-2012 06:57 PM
    Can anyone here confirm someone who is already using it or has used it in the past. Does the Adonit Jot pro leaves any scratch on the iPad screen ? is it safe to be used on the iPad screen ? I am most worried about it leaving any scratch or permanents marks. ?

Can anyone confirm if it is safe ?
    Last edited by vish30; 05-17-2012 at 04:48 AM.
    05-17-2012 04:45 AM
    The Adonit Jot is safe. It does not scratch.
    05-17-2012 06:30 AM
    The Adonit Jot is safe. It does not scratch.
    Ok, one more thing, does the scratching or not scratching also depend on how slowly or quickly is one writing with it ? or in general it will not scratch ? Like for e.g if someone is writing a little too quickly, like while taking a dictation then is there a risk of the screen scratching ?
    05-17-2012 10:11 AM
    You would have to have something sharp to scratch. There are no sharp edges.
    05-18-2012 06:51 AM
    I got the 1st stylus as Boxwave from Amazon.com and later a Alupen knock-off from slickfans.com,both are good the free shipping from SF is impressive...
    05-21-2012 03:29 AM
    Ok, one more thing, does the scratching or not scratching also depend on how slowly or quickly is one writing with it ? or in general it will not scratch ? Like for e.g if someone is writing a little too quickly, like while taking a dictation then is there a risk of the screen scratching ?
    So far after about 2 weeks with my Jot I also see no scratches.
    05-23-2012 10:04 PM
    Personally, I dont find there is any big different between those stylus pens. What bothers me the most, is the palm contacting issue. Even though many apps have developed a palm rejection, it often got override by the multi-touch gesture in IOS 5. Every time I rest my hand on the screen it starts to do something crazy. I just have to left up my hand the entire time.

I ended up buying a physical handpad to solve that. You guys may wanna check it out. It's quite affordable, and come with a pen.

If you are interested, you can google stylus handpad and you will find it. Its worth a look.
    Show more
    05-24-2012 06:57 AM
    I use Alupen it's the best...
    05-25-2012 08:33 AM
    I just received my lunatik stylus that I backed on Kickstarter and it is pretty darn good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    07-15-2012 12:09 PM
    I just received my lunatik stylus that I backed on Kickstarter and it is pretty darn good.

Did you get the polymer one or alloy? I was looking at the less expensive one but can't decided.
    07-15-2012 02:45 PM
    Did you get the polymer one or alloy? I was looking at the less expensive one but can't decided.
    I went with this one for $30 and it's pretty darn good.

1 LunaTik Alloy Touch Pen with silver anodized aluminum body and graphite metal clip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    07-15-2012 06:30 PM
    I went with this one for $30 and it's pretty darn good.

1 LunaTik Alloy Touch Pen with silver anodized aluminum body and graphite metal clip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Think those are $40 now.
    07-15-2012 06:50 PM
    One of my friends is using a targus one and reports it to be excellent.
    08-07-2012 01:59 PM
    If you're undecided about getting a stylus, I recommend the 3 for a buck or so at Amazon. I bought these for my cheap Android tablet, and they work even better with the iPad 3. I hardly ever use them, having gotten used to finger computing.

Lane
    08-31-2012 11:02 AM
    I'm using the Targus stylus. I haven't really found too many uses for it. But when I do use it, it works well.

09-08-2012 11:53 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD