FD/PD/EMS with LIFEPROOF cases

itechyou

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
you would not want to use a screen protector with the lifeproof case as it could interfere with the seal or touch screen. I am not in either field but my phone is frequently in areas of heat well over 130 degrees. And as for colors, I have black and white. Will be interesting to see other posted replies.

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I have black. Put it through clouds of dust, chaff and dirt. You aren't supposed to use an additional screen protector it messes with the seal and screen response. Check out their site for videos and install instructions.

joshzdad2012

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
im in the rain, sleet, snow, dust, asphalt smoke, rocks, dirt! This thing kicks Butt!!!!!! i also ran it thru the dishwasher pots n pans cycle!! not with the soap of coarse! but not a hint of moisture! be sure not to wipe the screen when bigger dust particles are on it as they DIG right into the screen and scratch it. But i trust and love my Lifeproof.

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
I'm in law enforcement and have considered this case as well. I use an otter box defender right now, but the life proof looks very sleek.

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
My husband's a police officer and has the black case, he loves it. He used to have an Otterbox Defender but needed something waterproof. Not sure what he's put it through, but we both got a chuckle at our son's baseball game the other night. It starts raining and everyone was rushing to cover up their phones. I left mine out on the bleachers, and he picked his up and started surfing the web just to show off. :D

Sent from my new Verizon 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD

tres

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
If I didn't use my seidio convert case with Zagg screen protector, this would be my choice. I like that my holster fits on the duty belt and that the holster locks the phone so it can't accidentally fall out while moving patients or equipment.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
If it made you feel any better I could say I'm a deputy sheriff who uses the lifeproof case, since you seem concerned with making this thread bigger for some reason. I'm not though, I work in a warehouse...but I do use the lifeproof case and it works good for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234