Stylus for iPad?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I've got a Kuel. It's the last stylus I reach for. First I will go for my Stylus Socks Pro, which costs a fraction of most popular capacitive stylus, and has none of the drag associated with those awful rubber tips (like on the Kuel. Oh, and the Stylus Socks Pro is pretty!

timthumb.php

Full review here.

Reactions: General Tso

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't think any of them work particularly well on the iPhone because the screen is so small.

I use a Targus stylus (primarily for my iPad) but I have no problem using it with my iPhone.

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I've used the Kuel and the Bamboo and they're both about the same to me. So is the Pogo. I'm really fussy about my pens and pencils for illustration but no stylus has made me exclusive yet.

Maybe the new gen Bluetooth 4.0 ones will?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jimmers

Jun 21, 2009
Visit site
I ordered a blue Bamboo stylus to match my blue smart cover. It should be here on Tuesday. I'll post more once I get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mikos

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Bamboo

I tried the targus stylus first and found it was too fat to be effective for writing. I returned it and went with the bamboo. It's got a thinner tip which I found to be the most important thing for me to be effective in writing with it on the iPad. I am trying to go paper free for work. I like it quite a bit even with the high price.

I tried out a bunch of note taking apps as well and settled on Noteshelf. It has Dropbox integration, wrist protection, and a great zoom. I compared it to notes plus, penultimate, and a few others and just felt Noteshelf worked the best with the least lag.

samuelk

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm currently using a Pogo Stylus to complete this:

7035046713_05bb7a98cc_o.png

It's a work-in-progress, and the first image I've really done on the iPad, so it's a rough first start. I don't think I could have done this with just fingers...

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
We use a couple of different Targus stylus.
One is black and has a ballpoint pen inside it, as well as being a capactive stylus.
The other is red and is just a capacitive stylus.

We find they come in handy for a number of applications.

:)

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I also got the free ZooGue stylus. It's just another rubber tipped stylus. Seriously, if y'all have never tried anything other than the rubber tipped kind, you owe it to yourselves to do so. There's a world of difference.

knowlivelove516

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I also got the free ZooGue stylus. It's just another rubber tipped stylus. Seriously, if y'all have never tried anything other than the rubber tipped kind, you owe it to yourselves to do so. There's a world of difference.

I ended up ordering the stylus socks pro after your recommendation. I really like it so far. Much smoother than using the rubber tip styluses. Feels more natural.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox