Pics of my New iPad (3) skin

diegodora

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I received this skin the mail for my iPad 3 yesterday. Installed perfectly following the seller's instructions in about 3 minutes. I think it's beautiful!

IMG_4460.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1369.jpg

IMG_4459.jpg

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
What brand skin is that and how thick is it? Looks great by the way. Oh and how secure is the smart cover? Does it attach over the skin or is there a cut out for it?
Thanks

diegodora

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I purchased it from stickerboy.net. They ship very fast too. I was able to get 5% off with this discount code: "bestskins". I entered the code at the final page of the checkout process.

I have no idea exactly how thick it is but it's definitely enough to provide adequate protection from scratches. I just took a picture of two more skins that I also purchased for later on when I get tired of the other color. You can get a good idea from the close up picture how thick it is.

The smart cover doesn't overlap the skin so the magnetism isn't affected at all.

IMG_1379.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

Reactions: gvndeb60

diegodora

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm using the smartcover and just want to be sure that I don't get any scratches on the aluminum back. I used skins on my iPad 2 also. I just removed a skin from my iPad 2 last week and it looks like I just took the iPad out of the box.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR