What is your absolute favorite case for your new iPad?

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
On my iPad 2, I absolutely loved using the Apple Smart cover in conjunction with iSkin's solo smart case since it covered everything the smart cover didn't.

As iSkin doesn't have their solo smart for the new iPad available yet, I was looking at other options and decided to go with the DODOcase for iPad.

Anyone else have any favorites or have you used a DODOcase for iPad or iPhone?

This is the one I went with... but in blue and green with a camera hole : )

http://www.imore.com/2012/03/13/dodocase-lets-ipad-cases-fly/

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Logitec keyboard case (for iPad 2)... fits the new iPad perfectly. Love how they snap together for all-aluminum look that could pass for a laptop. Also love the smartcover (red leather) and a leather envelope slipcase I picked up @ Radio Shack.

I love different combos for different reasons: smartcover + slipcase when I can leave keyboard behind... Logitec when I need keyboard, and Logitec + smartcover (it does rest nicely if a bit less securely in the keyboard case-tray with the smartcover nestled between the keys and the glass.

The only one of mine that protects the back of the iPad is the slipcase...

Still experimenting, but I will add to rather than replace any of the ones I currently use!

Janet.

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a pink CEO hybrid from Marware. Fingers cross they'll release it at the beginning of April rather than later in the month.

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
My mom hooked me up with an Coach case so I guess that's my favorite. I also have Bodyguardz on the back.

Sent from my "new" iPad using Tapatalk

AZMerf

Jul 4, 2008
Visit site
On my iPad 2, I absolutely loved using the Apple Smart cover in conjunction with iSkin's solo smart case since it covered everything the smart cover didn't.

I love the smart cover and want to keep it. I was looking at the Solo Smart from iSkins. $50 seem like a lot for a clear plastic back. Do you think it's worth it?

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Targus Vuscape. I love it. It's leather, slim, and has a stylus holder. Perfect for me! Picked it up at Best Buy for $40.

Sent from my new Verizon 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: brijuhaha

thegreatone28

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
My Joe V. Leather iPad 3 Leather Case

I just ordered this bad puppy for the new iPad from Joe V. Leather. Made from genuine leather with options to choose design and add personalization.

Smlk

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
I love my roocase in pink. I have the same case for my kindle fire and I really like how functional, durable and attractive they are.

alexberry

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I am very happy with the leather smart cover I bought with my new iPad, but it does leave it a little exposed when rattling around inside my briefcase.

So I just invested in a Targus Z-case (available here in UK for ?15 or less), it adds a solid shell around the iPad when it's being transported, and is compatible with the new iPad (3rd gen) and smart cover.

A good allround combination...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Aboslute favorite case? Well I can't even find anything that even works for me yet. So I say NONE .I did love using a white hardshell Incase snap with smart cover on my iPad 2. I am looking for something like that.

LyndaP

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I'm very happy with my RooCase Convertible. I love all of the different reading angles and the magnets work perfectly to turn the iPad on and off. I wish it didn't hide the bezel, and I wish it was a little lighter, but I can't find anything that's absolutely "perfect" so this will do just fine for now.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the Belkin Folio style case that I used for my iPad 2, it is also a stand which is nice for watching videos.

c_hack

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered a Pad and Quill case. I have 2 already - one for a Kindle Touch, one for a Fire. They are top notch USA made hand crafted by a book bindery. For $60 its a steal considering the quality and US make.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the cygett glam case. Patent red leather? Yes please! :)

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro