I'm STILL waiting on my DODOcase to arrive. I must say I'm not very happy about all the delays on an almost 100$ case.

It better be good considering it now says it won't even ship until April 9.
    Looks like the iskin solo smart is up for sale. iSkin solo Smart: Best Apple Smart Cover compatible case for the new iPad and iPad 2
    03-30-2012 11:31 PM
    I got my Pad & Quill and am not impressed. It very hard to access the side buttons. The rotate button is almost impossible to use unless you have tiny fingers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-31-2012 11:03 AM
    My Otterbox Defender just came in today and I'm loving the new design! It really does complement the new iPad so much.

I had the Griffin Survivor case too, it was okay but I like Otterbox more.

I'll have a video up later today for the Otterbox.
    Last edited by EmceeGeek; 03-31-2012 at 03:03 PM.
    03-31-2012 03:00 PM
    Purchased the Targus VuScape for now. I'm waiting for Speck to make the MagFolio that fits the new iPad.
    04-01-2012 01:06 AM
    I'm using the CEO case from Marware with it at work. It has the sleep issue but they have a new version on the way. Been very happy with the compromise between protection and thinness.

C.E.O. Hybrid Case for The new iPad
    04-01-2012 07:56 AM
    Yeah I had that for my iPad 2 and loved it. I didn't want to wait for a newer revision and figured I'd try something new. I could have ordered 10 solo smarts by now. Sigh...

I'm debating canceling my dodo order just out of principle. A 100$ case shouldn't take this long and have this many delays. They should have opened up ordering in phases if they couldn't come close to meeting demand.
    04-02-2012 12:01 AM
    Yeah I had that for my iPad 2 and loved it.
    Does the iSkin solo for the iPad 2 fit perfectly on the new iPad or kinda too tight?
    04-02-2012 10:54 PM
    Waiting for my Hard Candy Convertible case in black to arrive. I bought a Griffin Élan Folio slim for now. It supposedly has the magnetic sleep function but doesn't work. No biggie though.
    My Hard Candy Convertible case in black arrived today. It's a tiny bit thicker and heavier than the original Apple iPad case and has a more velvet-y surface but is pretty much the same. I still prefer the original Apple case out of all the iPad cases.

04-03-2012 06:20 AM
    I'm still waiting on a perfect case. For now I got a smart cover. I'm looking/waiting on a nice looking folio case that has a viewing and a typing angle and the sleep/wake feature. Most of the folios ive found I haven't like or didn't have a certain feature.
    Try the Adonit Writer iPad 2 Folio. Has built in, but removable bluetooth keyboard. When closed it puts iPad to sleep and turns off bluetooth. When opened wakes iPad and automatically connects keyboard.
    Plus, it is a very thin case even with keyboard. Multiple viewing and typing angles.
    Look at it at adonit.com - adonai information technology adon information technology Resources and Information.. The Writer for iPad 2 Folio. $99.95 and you get all of that!
    bwhardy likes this.
    04-04-2012 12:45 PM
    Received my Incipio Smart Feather. Its awesome. Perfect case. Talking that crappy Belkin back.
    04-04-2012 12:46 PM
    I prefer a hard "book" style case, and while I absolutely love the Portenzos, they're way too expensive. Did some digging and found the Grifiti Dootle Notebook Case, and it's great. $40 on their website, but only $20 on Amazon.

bwhardy likes this.
    04-05-2012 10:59 AM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD