I don't like to keep my iPad bulky so i went with bodyguards and the dark grey smart cover and it looks good and thin. I ordered the Marware C.E.O for the iPad 2 and it fits just fine.mthe magnet works too!
    Janet. likes this.
    03-23-2012 04:17 PM
    Piel Frama Ostrich w/ magnetic closure from my iPAD 2. The same as I have had on my iPAD.
    03-23-2012 05:08 PM
    Being somewhat of a case addict, I've tried nearly a dozen, between all 3 generations of IPad. I have really been most pleased with thin and light. So black leather smart cover, and Extreme Mac back cover leaves the IPad 3 just the way I like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-23-2012 09:00 PM
    I am drooling over the Zagg Folio ... maybe green or orange. I'm pretty good on the soft keyboard so I keep talking myself out of it.

I really like the SmartCover (pink), so I will probably just stick with that for a while. And maybe look for a clear back cover. My iPad came engraved and I don't want to cover it.

Sent from my *new* iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-23-2012 09:37 PM
    The $10 leather cover I got on eBay... Works great!!!
    03-23-2012 09:59 PM
    Being somewhat of a case addict, I've tried nearly a dozen, between all 3 generations of IPad. I have really been most pleased with thin and light. So black leather smart cover, and Extreme Mac back cover leaves the IPad 3 just the way I like it.

ITA. I have a Smart Cover for the front & XtremeMac back case. I'm on the fence regarding a good case to transport my iPad in.....Pad & Quill or DODO case.
    brijuhaha likes this.
    03-23-2012 10:58 PM
    I got this one. I honestly cannot fault it. I made the mistake of purchasing the Apple Smart Cover first (which I later returned). Admittedly the iPad doesn't take on any extra bulk and the overall look of the iPad remains, but the lack of positioning angles with it is not good.

Apple iPad 3 Advanced Pro Multi-Function Case Luxury: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
    03-24-2012 07:04 PM
    I love the smart cover and want to keep it. I was looking at the Solo Smart from iSkins. $50 seem like a lot for a clear plastic back. Do you think it's worth it?
    Absolutely. iSkin makes some of the most top notch accessories in my experience & they stand behind them.

It's slim and made of a very solid rubber polymer. It covers absolutely everything the smart cover doesn't and enhances the strength of the smart cover's connection so it doesn't pull off accidentally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-24-2012 07:59 PM
    Ally, screen protector or no. Which do you prefer??
    03-24-2012 11:09 PM
    I don't like to keep my iPad bulky so i went with bodyguards and the dark grey smart cover and it looks good and thin!
    Thats exactly how mine is look like now! Black carbon fiber bodyguards with dark grey smart cover.. Although it would look good using the black leather smart cover i just couldnt justify spending $70+ on something thats barely gonna protect my ipad!

Ps: originally had the targus versavu but returned it after i installed the bodyguards because the extra milimeters thickness bodyguards add causing the ipad to not be able to snap into it anymore
    03-25-2012 11:35 AM
    My mom hooked me up with an Coach case so I guess that's my favorite. I also have Bodyguardz on the back.

Sent from my "new" iPad using Tapatalk
    Are you talking about the Bleecker Tablet Case? how does it fit with the new ipad?
    03-26-2012 06:19 PM
    ZAGGfolio in black leather with silver keyboard is on its way.

Did not like it. Sort of "locks" you into landscape, and I'm flipping my iPad from portrait to landscape constantly. I am currently using the keyboard from ZAGG and a full body invisishield HD.

Last edited by rew001; 04-07-2012 at 05:41 PM.
    03-26-2012 08:17 PM
    I'm using the Targus Vuscape. I love it. It's leather, slim, and has a stylus holder. Perfect for me! Picked it up at Best Buy for $40.

Sent from my new Verizon 4G iPad using Tapatalk HD
    That's what I got and I'm very satisfied with it. The only problem with it however, is that the magnetic strip doesn't cut the iPad off as advertised. It's not a big deal though, I think that feature is a little overrated.
    03-26-2012 08:57 PM
    Picked up a Belkin snap shield for the new iPad at best buy this evening. With that and the smart cover, I'm set!
    Just don't take it off much. I took mine off to show my aunt and broke a corner off.
    03-26-2012 09:00 PM
    Just don't take it off much. I took mine off to show my aunt and broke a corner off.
    Yeah, I bought two Belkin Snaps for my iPad 2 because the first cracked and chipped so badly. My second one has a crack on the lower left side. I'm using it on my new iPad with the Smart Cover until I but a back sheild made specifically the new iPad. I like the way the Belkin looks and protects the back, but I'm hesitant to get another because of the cracks and chips issue.
    03-26-2012 09:15 PM
    belkin - tough case
    03-26-2012 11:14 PM
    Don't have a favorite just yet. But, I am using a Smart Cover till Speck comes out with something awesome.

I have my eye on a couple of their products.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (New iPad, Tapatalk HD)
    03-27-2012 12:57 PM
    I am drooling over the Zagg Folio ... maybe green or orange. I'm pretty good on the soft keyboard so I keep talking myself out of it.

I really like the SmartCover (pink), so I will probably just stick with that for a while. And maybe look for a clear back cover. My iPad came engraved and I don't want to cover it.

Sent from my *new* iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Wife and I should be receiving ours this week.
    In black leather with silver keyboard.

Returned. Just couldn't get past being stuck in landscape mode with this case, or any like it.

Last edited by rew001; 04-07-2012 at 05:43 PM.
    03-27-2012 09:30 PM
    I tried the griffin survivor case, I liked it. I have the zagg folio keyboard case now, it's very handy. I also have an otterbox coming Monday. Can't wait for that!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    03-28-2012 12:16 AM
    Don't have a favorite just yet. But, I am using a Smart Cover till Speck comes out with something awesome.

I have my eye on a couple of their products.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
    (New iPad, Tapatalk HD)
    I'm a big Speck fan. The iPad 2 Smart Shell cases "fit" my new iPad but I didn't like how tight they were. Left little scuff marks on the back. Hopefully they rework them soon. I'm only using a Smart Cover right now and resting the bottom on a microfiber towel when it's sitting on my desk.
    03-28-2012 02:38 PM
    Seidio active. Garnet red.. Get it. Love it.
    03-29-2012 12:54 AM
    Waiting for my Hard Candy Convertible case in black to arrive. I bought a Griffin Élan Folio slim for now. It supposedly has the magnetic sleep function but doesn't work. No biggie though.
    Last edited by LVMHgirl; 03-29-2012 at 11:06 PM.
    03-29-2012 11:01 PM
    I'm STILL waiting on my DODOcase to arrive. I must say I'm not very happy about all the delays on an almost 100$ case.

It better be good considering it now says it won't even ship until April 9.
    03-30-2012 08:36 PM
    Cyber Acoustics Leather Folio.
    Fantastic product, made very well, lots of compliments, variety of colours.

Tablet Cases, Covers, and Stands: IC-1003BK - iPad 3 black leather case / cover | By Cyber Acoustics
    03-30-2012 09:37 PM
    I'm still waiting on a perfect case. For now I got a smart cover. I'm looking/waiting on a nice looking folio case that has a viewing and a typing angle and the sleep/wake feature. Most of the folios ive found I haven't like or didn't have a certain feature.
    03-30-2012 09:39 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD