I am looking for a case with keyboard that gives the appearance of a laptop.
    Had seen somebody on train use it and looked fab and sturdy, but this was before I had or was interested in an iPad.

Now that I have one, I want to be able to type on it on the train and need suggestions for such a case with keyboard.

Pls suggest. Appreciate your help. Thx in advance.
    03-19-2012 09:06 PM
    I have the ZaggFolio and really like it.
    03-19-2012 09:08 PM
    Logitec keyboard case. Labeled for iPad 2, but works perfectly for new iPad. Lots of reviews on Amazon. I am typing on one now and LOVE it.

This one is a one-sided tray w. keyboard that then becomes a cover for the glass face of the iPad. Made of the same aircraft-grade aluminum as the back of the iPad. If you saw one that looks like a laptop, this may have been it. Smart cover fits inside the one I have... protects the screen from the keys.

Zagg and Logitec are basically the same company... so the keyboards themselves are all pretty great. ZaggFolio is a clamshell w/ removable keyboard. Also nice, and the keys are a teeny bit nicer, but if you want to use the ipad without case, the Folio is not the best choice: it is HARD to slide the ipad in and out... once it is in, it is tight. Which is good if you want to leave it there,,,and if you want protection for front and back of the ipad. Both options are great as the keyboards go...

I have a leather slipcase for the ipad w/ smartcover for times when I can leave the keyboard behind.
    03-19-2012 10:38 PM
    I'm loving my zagg folio keyboard case

Last edited by EmceeGeek; 04-11-2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Added video of Zagg Folio
    03-28-2012 12:22 AM
    zaggfolio keyboard case is very perfect.You can try.
    04-05-2012 11:50 PM
    Zaggfolio vote here. As close to a laptop I can get. I love it.
    04-10-2012 10:32 PM
    04-10-2012 10:39 PM
    That looks like a spacious keyboard. That's one of the things that I don't like about the keyboard cases is that because the keyboards themselves are smaller than a regular keyboard, the key configuration has to be altered. Sometimes it makes it a little awkward to type on, but you get used to it over time. I have the Targus keyboard case and the apostrophe, question mark, colon, and semicolon keys are in different spaces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    08-21-2012 08:11 PM
    I've tried a bunch of keyboards and have settled on the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard cover. It's an aluminum keyboard that attaches to the front of the ipad like a smart cover. When in use the ipad is held into the keyboard via magnet, so it is very sturdy. It's much thinner and lighter than the Zagg, and it's no problem to use the iPad on its own. Only downside is that it doesn't protect the back of the iPad - which I can live with.
    08-22-2012 08:18 AM
    Test before you buy.

These keyboards are narrower than standard and cam be very difficult to use depending on the size of your hands.

I can't use them at all...
    08-22-2012 09:43 AM
    I've tried a bunch of keyboards and have settled on the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard cover. It's an aluminum keyboard that attaches to the front of the ipad like a smart cover. When in use the ipad is held into the keyboard via magnet, so it is very sturdy. It's much thinner and lighter than the Zagg, and it's no problem to use the iPad on its own. Only downside is that it doesn't protect the back of the iPad - which I can live with.
    I keep seeing posts about this keyboard. I have gone back and forth about buying this. But I couldn't for some reason. I ended up buying something else, but I am just drawn to this product for some reason. The keyboard itself looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    08-23-2012 06:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD