03-19-2012 05:12 AM
    Here's a couple of sites to check out:
    Amazon.com
    Amazon.com: pink crystal case iphone 4s
    Amazon.com: pink bling case iphone 4s

and DayDeal.com
    iPhone 4S Rhinestones Protector Cases & Covers

Happy shopping !!
    Last edited by Pink; 03-19-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    mysterycat likes this.
    03-19-2012 07:42 AM
    Here's a couple of sites to check out:
    Amazon.com
    Amazon.com: pink crystal case iphone 4s
    Amazon.com: pink bling case iphone 4s

and DayDeal.com
    iPhone 4S Rhinestones Protector Cases & Covers

Happy shopping !!
    WOW~~thanks for doing me this favour~~
    but did u buy one from them before?
    Quality nice???
    03-19-2012 11:04 PM
    ooo...how's the quality??!!
    i wanna know more about it!!><
    its so nice!!!use it immediately and all of my friends said it is pretty and cute!! xD
    03-19-2012 11:15 PM
    heeee,...
    03-20-2012 03:30 AM
    I got mine from an etsy shop called my bling thingz. I didn't like the cutesy ones and thought they looked really cheap. Mine is handmade of Swarovski 9ss crystals. It has so much shine and I get lots of compliments. Since they are real crystals, they don't loose their brilliance like the rhinestones do. I have a two piece case with crystals on all surfaces and paid $220 ish. A little pricey but I like my bling!

Good luck .

Scarlet

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    mysterycat likes this.
    03-20-2012 07:11 AM
    WOW~~thanks for doing me this favour~~
    but did u buy one from them before?
    Quality nice???
    i've purchased a bling case from DayDeal.com going back when i was still using a bb9650 (early last year2011). The case was good quality, snapped closed properly each time, although was a b!tch to get off the bb when i really needed to remove it for a battery pull, BUT seeing how with the iPhone thats not an issue you will be fine

The case i had did lose 2 little crystals, both at different times, but nothing Gorilla Glue couldn't fix other than that no complaints
    03-20-2012 08:53 AM
    I got mine from an etsy shop called my bling thingz. I didn't like the cutesy ones and thought they looked really cheap. Mine is handmade of Swarovski 9ss crystals. It has so much shine and I get lots of compliments. Since they are real crystals, they don't loose their brilliance like the rhinestones do. I have a two piece case with crystals on all surfaces and paid $220 ish. A little pricey but I like my bling!

Good luck .

Scarlet

i agree a bit pricey BUT if your not finicky and stick with one case then its money well spent

IF i could only dedicate myself to one case 24/7 365, i would've invested in one of these for myself already as well--they are beautiful indeed !!
    03-20-2012 08:55 AM
    Pink, I meant to ask, there used to be a poster a couple of years back at Crackberry that had a custom pinked out Curve. I want to say it was colourwared...was that you?

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
    Tapatalk
    03-20-2012 09:32 AM

Good luck .

Scarlet

Do you recall who the seller was?
    03-20-2012 09:32 AM
    Pink, I meant to ask, there used to be a poster a couple of years back at Crackberry that had a custom pinked out Curve. I want to say it was colourwared...was that you?

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
    Tapatalk
    No, Reene, it wasn't me although I know who your talking about. I don't remember the members name tho & I wanna say it was color ware, but not 100% sure either-it was a hot looking curve indeed.
    When I had my curve I did my own little tweaks by applying a pink leopard skin and changing the trackball to a pink one as well.
    03-20-2012 10:46 AM
    Do you recall who the seller was?
    Here is the link ...
    http://www.etsy.com/listing/88295326...ent-crystal-ab

Her name is Heather and I'm very pleased with it.

Scarlet

03-20-2012 10:57 AM
    Sweet thanks!
    03-20-2012 11:57 AM
    Sweet thanks!
    You're welcome .

03-20-2012 06:39 PM

Good luck .

Scarlet

WOW really appreciate that you share your experience with me~~
    but i just ordered one from PlayBling~
    agree with u that it may be a little bit pricy,,but it really worths~~
    share with u all when the product arrives!!!
    03-22-2012 12:30 AM
    mine one from playbling.com ~~~:P
    its swarovski crystal too~
    NICE??~~hehee
    03-22-2012 12:36 AM
    Try to Dinodirect.com
    03-22-2012 07:31 AM
    My wife was also looking for a bling pink case. She doesn't have an iPhone yet, but says she will IF I find her THE case Sorry this is from a guy's point of view, I like the less bling version with higher quality look:

Xtrucase &mdash; Crystalline - Frosted Pink

03-22-2012 03:50 PM
    I found this facebook page of a girl who makes and sells them and they are amazing! My friend ordered one and it is so beautiful!
    https://www.facebook.com/UKCandyApple
    02-04-2013 07:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD