Where can I buy Bling Bling crystal phone cases? (Preferred in pick color)

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I got mine from an etsy shop called my bling thingz. I didn't like the cutesy ones and thought they looked really cheap. Mine is handmade of Swarovski 9ss crystals. It has so much shine and I get lots of compliments. Since they are real crystals, they don't loose their brilliance like the rhinestones do. I have a two piece case with crystals on all surfaces and paid $220 ish. A little pricey but I like my bling!

Good luck :).

Scarlet

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mysterycat

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
WOW~~thanks for doing me this favour~~
but did u buy one from them before?
Quality nice???

i've purchased a bling case from DayDeal.com going back when i was still using a bb9650 (early last year2011). The case was good quality, snapped closed properly each time, although was a b!tch to get off the bb when i really needed to remove it for a battery pull, BUT seeing how with the iPhone thats not an issue you will be fine;):)

The case i had did lose 2 little crystals, both at different times, but nothing Gorilla Glue couldn't fix;) other than that no complaints:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I got mine from an etsy shop called my bling thingz. I didn't like the cutesy ones and thought they looked really cheap. Mine is handmade of Swarovski 9ss crystals. It has so much shine and I get lots of compliments. Since they are real crystals, they don't loose their brilliance like the rhinestones do. I have a two piece case with crystals on all surfaces and paid $220 ish. A little pricey but I like my bling!

Scarlet

i agree a bit pricey BUT if your not finicky and stick with one case then its money well spent:)

IF i could only dedicate myself to one case 24/7 365, i would've invested in one of these for myself already as well--they are beautiful indeed !! :)

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Pink, I meant to ask, there used to be a poster a couple of years back at Crackberry that had a custom pinked out Curve. I want to say it was colourwared...was that you?

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
Tapatalk

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

Scarlet

Do you recall who the seller was?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, I meant to ask, there used to be a poster a couple of years back at Crackberry that had a custom pinked out Curve. I want to say it was colourwared...was that you?

Sent from mah braiiiiinzzzz using
Tapatalk

No, Reene, it wasn't me although I know who your talking about. I don't remember the members name tho & I wanna say it was color ware, but not 100% sure either-it was a hot looking curve indeed.
When I had my curve I did my own little tweaks by applying a pink leopard skin and changing the trackball to a pink one as well.

mysterycat

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

Scarlet

WOW really appreciate that you share your experience with me~~
but i just ordered one from PlayBling~
agree with u that it may be a little bit pricy,,but it really worths~~
share with u all when the product arrives!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members