I've been having a problem with my screen protector on my defender..
    It seems like the protection film itself is kinda far away from the glass of the phone and have to press down a little hard instead of just "tapping" and it's slightly annoying while texting.
    This is really just a minor annoyance but I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem and knows a little fix for it?
    03-06-2012 07:35 PM
    I take it you've removed the case, and then put it back on?

If it is still an issue, call\email Otterbox, and they will replace it for you. I just had my gel outta case replaced...
    03-06-2012 07:43 PM
    I take it you've removed the case, and then put it back on?
    I've removed, reinstalled the case a few times to clean underneath.. it seems like with each reinstall it gets a tad worse..
    03-06-2012 07:46 PM
    ...call Otterbox, they'll replace it within three business days.
    03-06-2012 07:54 PM
    ...call Otterbox, they'll replace it within three business days.
    I sent them an E-mail. It's only a small problem, so if they do send me another, great.. if not, no biggie.
    Thanks for the help!
    03-06-2012 07:56 PM
    My Otterbox has never had this problem. I'm with the other folks: let them know, they're good people.
    03-06-2012 09:41 PM
    I sent them an E-mail. It's only a small problem, so if they do send me another, great.. if not, no biggie.
    Thanks for the help!
    They'll send you a free one. The silicone on my old Storm2 stretched so bad it wouldn't stay on and the clip case broke. Because the phone was EOL'd and OB no longer made cases, they promised me a free case if I ever got a new phone. When I got my iPhone4s, I called and sure enough, I got a brand new Defender for free. Their customer service is beyond awesome.
    03-15-2012 12:22 PM
    I had this issue. Had trouble scrolling on top half of the page. Called Otterbox and had a replacement sent. New one is much better. I dont use it often but I want it to work proper when I do.
    03-15-2012 12:27 PM
    oh my gosh i have the same problem. all i found that works it to wipe it with a micro fiber cloth and when you go to put it back on, press a little more firm to set the protector closer to the screen
    11-04-2012 10:51 AM
    Definitely call OB. They are good about the warranty on their products
    11-15-2012 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD