Otterbox Defender Screen Protector

elitemarine

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been having a problem with my screen protector on my defender..
It seems like the protection film itself is kinda far away from the glass of the phone and have to press down a little hard instead of just "tapping" and it's slightly annoying while texting.
This is really just a minor annoyance but I'm wondering if anyone else had this problem and knows a little fix for it?

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I take it you've removed the case, and then put it back on?

If it is still an issue, call\email Otterbox, and they will replace it for you. I just had my gel outta case replaced...

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I sent them an E-mail. It's only a small problem, so if they do send me another, great.. if not, no biggie.
Thanks for the help!

They'll send you a free one. The silicone on my old Storm2 stretched so bad it wouldn't stay on and the clip case broke. Because the phone was EOL'd and OB no longer made cases, they promised me a free case if I ever got a new phone. When I got my iPhone4s, I called and sure enough, I got a brand new Defender for free. Their customer service is beyond awesome.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I had this issue. Had trouble scrolling on top half of the page. Called Otterbox and had a replacement sent. New one is much better. I dont use it often but I want it to work proper when I do.

lillyboo143

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
oh my gosh i have the same problem. all i found that works it to wipe it with a micro fiber cloth and when you go to put it back on, press a little more firm to set the protector closer to the screen

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2