Cases + Ghost armor?

trandz

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
So I have a ghost armor carbon fiber set. I am looking for a durable case. Right now I'm thinking about a candy shell satin, and a speck tough. Would these cases fit my phone with the carbon fiber skin on?

iLoveApple16

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
So I have a ghost armor carbon fiber set. I am looking for a durable case. Right now I'm thinking about a candy shell satin, and a speck tough. Would these cases fit my phone with the carbon fiber skin on?
I had ghost armor on the front and back of my phone and had a candy shell case for it but the camera cu out pushed at the edge of ghost armor on the back. It came to the point where the back corner collected a bunch of dirt under it and wouldn't stay on the phone. I ended up taking it off and just leaving the front ghost armor on. I say it all depends on how it's installed. If the back had been moved like a millimeter to the left, I think the case would have sat right on top of it instead of pushing at the edge. Good luck!

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
When the iPhone 4 was out ghost armor and Zagg had different shields for cases and no case.
The case version was just a little bit thinner than the no case version to help cases fit better because so many people were having issues.

I would assume they use the same thing for the 4S, but I couldn't say for sure. I know when I had mine fully shielded I had to remove the sides and back to fit my hard case on.

My soft cases fit either way.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner