right now I have a Zagg HD on which is "Case Friendly" and with my Speck CandyShell there's an annoying gap of space of "no protection". I am bored with my Candyshell lately so I am looking at other options...so I was curious if anyone has an InCase Slider, and if so, do you have a screen protector on? I know they rarely work with them though.
    03-01-2012 09:54 AM
    Yes, daught has one. She is still using hers for the past month now--no issues with the sp she has on. Its one of the sp's you get from VzW stick on 3 in a pack kind.

I ret'd my metallic pink slider because it was such a PITA to take on/off IMO & i really didn't think i'd use it much as well either. i still prefer the cs's personally -- absolutely love them & my LP.
    03-01-2012 11:29 AM
    Yea they're still the favorite, Im just bored with it. But before I pull this HD off I thought I'd see what was out there that would work WITH it.
    03-01-2012 12:47 PM
    Yea they're still the favorite, Im just bored with it. But before I pull this HD off I thought I'd see what was out there that would work WITH it.
    Yes I know what you mean, those hd zagg shields aren't exactly 'throw aways' lol. They're a bit on the pricey side.

My daught has no complaints about either the case (metallic deep plum slider) or the SP. The SP is the same one I installed for her when she got her 4S back at the end of Nov. She also has taken the case off just a couple of times and there were no issues with the SP, and when you take your phone out of your bag or pocket, the case stays in tact. It doesn't separate where the 2 pieces 'join' together.

Hope this helps you more in your decision
    03-01-2012 03:49 PM
    I may go see what is at best buy or wherever and see what grabs me!

It does help'
    03-01-2012 11:09 PM
    I have the Hd and love it. I use it with my juice pack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    03-01-2012 11:25 PM
    Is the JuicePack a slider like the InCase one?

I personally hate the size of the HD enough that it is about to get pulled off unless I switch cases. It needs to fill the screen like the other ones.
    03-02-2012 09:46 AM
    I may go see what is at best buy or wherever and see what grabs me!

It does help'
    Hey Ame, did you check the InCase sliders out? Jw if you decided to get one
    03-03-2012 04:20 PM
    I did, and they didn't seem like they had enough "lip" on the front. They came RIGHT near the HD protector, at least when I tried it and seemed like they'd work with the HD.

I am not sure if this is a case Id buy though. It IS snug and I do think it would damage my phone if there wasn't a sheild on it.
    03-03-2012 08:03 PM
    Yes the juice pack slide one. I'd you put the hd on correctly you really can't tell. At least I can't with the black juice case.

iPhone.
    03-03-2012 10:41 PM
    I can definitely see the edge and it's definitely installed right, not my first rodeo with Zagg. It has to be used with a case that comes up to it or I can't deal. I don't like that much screen exposed. I pulled it off after I looked at a few cases that might work with it because I didn't like any cases that did work with it.
    03-05-2012 01:21 PM
    That sucks. Believe me I'm anal about my phone but for some reason this one doesn't really bother me. I guess I just got tired of them peeling up from sliding a case on and off.

iPhone.
    03-05-2012 11:07 PM
    If it was the normal size, it would be perfect.
    03-06-2012 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD