Naked! Finally!!

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I am not a fan of cases but am always afraid of dropping it. This weekend I found a fantastic coach iPhone slider thingy (lol). The phone slides right in, has a flap with magnetic closure on top and hello! It's coach!! When it's not in my hands its in the slider and I even matches my coach bag! Yay me!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Awesome !! I have to agree I LOVE coach bags, wristlets and accessories myself:) ;)

Mind posting a pix of your new iPhone holder-would love to see it :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
OR another option, you could take the pix from your phone, email it to yourself--then from your desktop, laptop (what ever you use) you could post it as an attachement by using the "manage attachment" tab. If you didnt want to go through photobucket, or image shack like mentioned above:)

If you have the app tapatalk, you could post it as an attachment right from your phone also.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Nice. My husband still lives in fear for the day I got the email that the website for coach factory outlets is now available for shopping in Canada. There's only 3 up here.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I have three outlets and one full price store within an hour of my house! I totally spoiled myself this weekend at coach, the north face and American eagle!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I got mine at the outlets where I live. It was listed 79 and I paid 19!! I'll post pics when my hubby gets up :)
i L.O.V.E. the Coach outlet too---especially the days you go an get the extra 30% off coupon on top of already 50-75% off items:D its an allllll around bonus !!
Nice. My husband still lives in fear for the day I got the email that the website for coach factory outlets is now available for shopping in Canada. There's only 3 up here.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk
LMAO !! i did NOT tell my hubby about that email ;):)

I have three outlets and one full price store within an hour of my house! I totally spoiled myself this weekend at coach, the north face and American eagle!

you sound like my area, 2 outlets & 3 full price stores near me :eek::D

(love north face too lol)

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Just HAD to jump in on this one! I LOVE COACH! Bought myself an awesome purse this past weekend at the outlet. Orig $398. Paid $84. Love it. And would love to see this pic of the phone case/slider thingy you got!
AND NOONE TOLD ME THERE'S A WEBSITE FOR COACH OUTLET SHOPPING?!! ?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice