I dunno i worry about the quality on fake anything. fakes are usually made with a mold vs cnc machines. i found an affordable and dope aluminum case called xtrucase. check out my setup.
    mrtoweleeeie likes this.
    03-16-2012 03:52 AM
    Honestly, at only $30, I don't care if it's CNC machined or made from a mold. It looks good, doesn't make me lose any signal, and is a third the price. I've gotten a lots of looks and compliments on it at work cause of its unique shape. That Xtru is nice, but it's the takes the same shape as any other case/bumper in that it is still formed like a square edged iPhone 4s. I like the deff design because of the curvy design.

The Vapor, I still don't get...it's not symmetrical on both sides. Not diggin that design, but that's just me.
    Last edited by iBoxtaboy; 03-16-2012 at 07:09 AM.
    03-16-2012 07:07 AM
    Well, I for one, love my fake Deff Cleave bumper. It is 1/3 the price of the genuine one, looks great, and no signal loss!

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image
    The genuine one looks slimmer... I can't tell with your pics though
    03-16-2012 03:08 PM
    I dunno i worry about the quality on fake anything. fakes are usually made with a mold vs cnc machines. i found an affordable and dope aluminum case called xtrucase. check out my setup.
    I got my XTRUCASE DUO for $50.00 shipped

can't really justify saving a couple dollars and get the insecure feeling... but to all his/her own!
    03-16-2012 03:11 PM
    The one he got is Genuine. They are not over $100 brand new. They got them on ebay from different sellers with packaging and all for $30-$50 bucks.
    03-02-2013 09:45 PM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD