I think the Grip would put me in the same situation as my OB Defender. It would be difficult to remove from my pocket especially when sitting. They sure do look cool though!

Thanks everyone!
    03-02-2012 11:23 AM
    Finals week kept me away from the forums... I came to check back and WOW this topic took off! Nice to see you around again Pink - like always you took care of everything

As for me, I ended up going with the Speck PixelHD case in cobalt... It was only $14.99 on Amazon and I love it!! It just arrived today (it was my "You survived graduate finals" gift haha) and I'm really digging it. It's easy to get on and off too! I also bought a Zagg screen protector... I've never bothered with one before but my Mum needed one (the diamonds in her earrings were putting some hairline scratches on her new iPhone) so we took the screen protector plunge together. Zagg makes a good product and the texture of the screen protector is quite unique (sort of rubbery/plasticky). The screen protector also plays nice with the Pixel HD - no bubbling or anything...
    ThePinkChameleon and hunoosh like this.
    03-03-2012 12:07 AM
    Finals week kept me away from the forums... I came to check back and WOW this topic took off! Nice to see you around again Pink - like always you took care of everything

As for me, I ended up going with the Speck PixelHD case in cobalt... It was only $14.99 on Amazon and I love it!! It just arrived today (it was my "You survived graduate finals" gift haha) and I'm really digging it. It's easy to get on and off too! I also bought a Zagg screen protector... I've never bothered with one before but my Mum needed one (the diamonds in her earrings were putting some hairline scratches on her new iPhone) so we took the screen protector plunge together. Zagg makes a good product and the texture of the screen protector is quite unique (sort of rubbery/plasticky). The screen protector also plays nice with the Pixel HD - no bubbling or anything...
    Thx iLive, nice to see you also hey, if there's one thing, I'll ALWAYS love my cases for my 4S - even tho my main squeeze is now my LP, I will take a day here & there to enjoy a speck cs once in a while as well

Congrats on surviving the finals & good for you to treat your self with a nice case as well !!
    mlh1 likes this.
    03-03-2012 04:07 PM
    I think the Grip would put me in the same situation as my OB Defender. It would be difficult to remove from my pocket especially when sitting. They sure do look cool though!

Thanks everyone!
    There is no problem getting the Grip out of your pocket. I just got my red Grip in the mail today. It is awesome.
    03-03-2012 07:43 PM
    For you with the Grip, how does it look on the white phone?
    03-03-2012 09:27 PM
    Thx iLive, nice to see you also hey, if there's one thing, I'll ALWAYS love my cases for my 4S - even tho my main squeeze is now my LP, I will take a day here & there to enjoy a speck cs once in a while as well

Congrats on surviving the finals & good for you to treat your self with a nice case as well !!
    I would LOVE a LP case but I can't justify spending $80 on a case (plus, being a full time student again, I'm trying to watch my spending)...

Also have the OtterBox Defender... I think the LP case would be perfect - the OtterBox protection in a slim package... Maybe one day!!

For now, I've very content with my Zagg/Pixel Skin HD... It's a nice combination!!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    03-03-2012 10:57 PM
    In case if anyone is following this thread - I just bought an OtterBox Commuter yesterday from Verizon. It fits perfect! The silicone is the thinner type with the larger cut out for the 4S camera. I am very satisfied!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    03-26-2012 01:23 PM
    I would LOVE a LP case but I can't justify spending $80 on a case (plus, being a full time student again, I'm trying to watch my spending)...

Also have the OtterBox Defender... I think the LP case would be perfect - the OtterBox protection in a slim package... Maybe one day!!

For now, I've very content with my Zagg/Pixel Skin HD... It's a nice combination!!
    I understand what you mean, $80 is a lot to spend on a case. Perhaps one day you will make it happen. Maybe even try to scroll away $5-$10 bucks weekly or bi-weekly till you have enough saved to treat yourself to one

And hey, as long as your content & happy with whatever case you chose to use, that's all that really matters enjoy !!
    03-26-2012 02:26 PM
    Anyone using the Case Mate CS Flip and found that it causes a screen protector to lift, separate, or bubble? I'd like to purchase one... but love my ZAGG screen protectors too much to give them up!! Currently have the incipio dermashot case on with the ZAGG screen protector.

Thanks for any input you can provide.
    03-30-2012 10:59 AM
    Well MsiPhone, I have some good news!! I have the CS Flip and a ZAGG screen protector. I've had zero issues with it. However, on a side note, my Pixel Skin HD did bubble the corner of my screen protector. The CS Flip was perfect!! I don't think you'll have any problems!!

03-30-2012 04:48 PM
    I got my first otterbox, the new commuter, a week ago and seriously regret not having my phone in this thing from day one. Everything fits perfectly, and even though it's a little bulkier than the zoogue one I've been using for the longest time, it's awesome for my active lifestyle. I highly recommend it!
    04-06-2012 10:27 PM
    Yes the new style commuters get dirty easily and it's cuz the went To a stiffer silicone ... I have quit using them altogether and have since moved in to the Candyshell and Candyshell Flip - great cases
    Pretty much the same here too. I have three and barely use them out of fear to get dirty. What's the point of having them lol. Otterbox is great about replacing dirty cases that don't wash easily but makes no sense. I had one white one replaced after only a few uses. My favorite collection is the Speck CandyShell and Flip. Many more choices for colors too.
    04-07-2012 12:29 AM
    I'm not sure how I lucked out (getting s 4S case), but my silicone insert was made in China (softer silicone) not the US (harder silicone). It fits perfect and I love it!! My buddy bought a new style commuter (gray and yellow). The yellow was black/blue and almost grimy in less than a week!

04-07-2012 08:53 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD