Magpul Cases

cretz42#WN

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I am really, really close to buying a Magpul case, the problem is I don't know which one to get. Does anyone know what the differences between the Field and Exec Field cases, besides the back design? Can either be docked in a speaker/dock system? I've asked these questions on here before but I guess I'm just looking for a collective opinion. Thanks!

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I am really, really close to buying a Magpul case, the problem is I don't know which one to get. Does anyone know what the differences between the Field and Exec Field cases, besides the back design? Can either be docked in a speaker/dock system? I've asked these questions on here before but I guess I'm just looking for a collective opinion. Thanks!

I think the only difference is the back design. My field case does not dock in my iHome dock...it goes in, but not far enough to be recognized. For me detailed pics of the Field Case you can check out my extensive review...

http://forums.imore.com/iphone-accessories/225264-magpul-field-case-review.html

cretz42#WN

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
I think the only difference is the back design. My field case does not dock in my iHome dock...it goes in, but not far enough to be recognized. For me detailed pics of the Field Case you can check out my extensive review...

thanks for the reply. If it can't be docked then I probably won't buy it. That's a shame because it seems like Magpul is an awesome American company to support. Maybe in the future though. Nice review BTW.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
thanks for the reply. If it can't be docked then I probably won't buy it. That's a shame because it seems like Magpul is an awesome American company to support. Maybe in the future though. Nice review BTW.

Yes it is a bummer that it doesn't seem to dock. It was designed to fit all OEM equipment (which it does as far as charger and the headphone jack), but even if I took the removable piece out of my dock it won't recognize it.

Nice case for the price and made in the USA was my reasoning for buying it though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW