Lifeproof Case Issue

mjsavage

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I love my Lifeproof case and being able to take it in the shower or not worring about it. I have been using it since October when the 4s came out. I am having an issue with the raindow affect in the middle of the screen. The only way can get off is to squeeze the side of the case and it will disappear for a minute then come back, I looked on the Lifeproof webiste and said to let air out which I did overnight and it still has the same issue.

Has anyone had this issue with their Lifeproof case and how did you fix it?

I really dont want to get an different case but it is annoying when the screen is messed up.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 LP's that I've bought within the past 2 wks and neither of them have this issue. I've heard of this tho-perhaps opening up the LP and cleaning your phone screen and the inner LP's screen with the cloth provided may help.

Other suggestion-maybe call LP directly 1-888-533-0735 M-F 8a-5p PST and see if a rep can help you out. When you call, I'd say to have your original reciept with date of purchase avail for them as well:)

Good luck, hope you work it out. i LOVE my LP's & im looking forward to getting the purple one next;):)

dancing-bass

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to revive an older post, but maybe my post will help future visitors.

(intro - I'm usually in the Android forums, but my wife has an iPhone, so I just logged in here with the same screen name. So hopefully I won't be viewed as a traitor :p)

Anyway, I digress....

My wife's Lifeproof case developed the same problem as the Original Poster. After inspecting it and playing around with the case, it appears the clear screen on the case somehow warped and no longer was sitting flat against the screen of the iPhone. I don't know what caused it or how it happened. Anyway I initially contacted Lifeproof about the issue on Wednesday night (July 11) around Midnight. Thursday morning I had already been replied to asking for further information. I replied with the info they were asking for, and by Friday evening (July 13)I recieved 2 emails from them. One was from the service rep I was dealing with (Jen S -- super helpful and amazing), and the other was from their shipping dept informing me that a replacement was being shipped out.

The product itself is amazing (a little expensive, but worth it) and the customer care is TOP NOTCH, far better then I was expecting.

So if you're thinking about getting a Lifeproof case, just do it. In my opinion, it has better protection then the Otterbox Defender, in a smaller package, AND its waterproof -- and awesome customer care on top of it!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234