Moshi iVisor screen protector

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried one? I just saw some video reviews and looks decent concept and just ordered one off amazon.

Via Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I used it on all of my iPads and loved it. It didn't work out as well on my iPhone 4 and 4S. The slight thickness prevented me from using my Speck pixel skin HD case so I stopped using it on the iPhone.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I used it on all of my iPads and loved it. It didn't work out as well on my iPhone 4 and 4S. The slight thickness prevented me from using my Speck pixel skin HD case so I stopped using it on the iPhone.

I was going to get one for the iPhone but wasn't sure if it would work with cases good thing I didn't order any yet.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I was going to get one for the iPhone but wasn't sure if it would work with cases good thing I didn't order any yet.

It may work ok with some cases, but as I said, this screen protector is slightly thicker than other protectors, so it makes for a tight fit when you add as case on to it.

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I got mine today. Got the XT crystal clear version for the iPad 3. Really like it. No screen warping in the middle like some have said. Just a perfectly clear screen. i can't even really tell it's on there.

I've noticed that it's less of a fingerprint magnet than the naked glass. I hadn't even really given that any thought plastic vs glass until i noticed it. My smart case fits just fine with it too.

jennaBaby

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I've used a Moshi for my iphone before and i hated it. it was really matte, made my screen look grainy, and the sp looked horrible on my phone. the colored part made my phone look fake and cheap. dunno about the ipad version.

Tennisbob

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Also got the moshi xt for the ipad 3 and works great, there is a slight rainbow effect at some angles but not the angles you would use the ipad at. Completely bubble free and finger print friendly compared to the glass

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2