I am in the market for a new case and I am looking for the lowest profile out there. Ideally it would be a simple thin snap case, that protects the back and sides, with a tiny lip for face down protection, and have a rubberized coating for grip. I looked at some but they have a cut-out for the apple logo, no thanks.

Most snap cases do not have a lip so the front glass can come in contact with the surface. I currently use slider type case from Case Crown, works well but I want something that be even more low profile.

Any suggestions? The little bit of lip on the front seems to be the hardest feature to find. Most seem to snap in place and be even with the front glass.

And thanks.
    02-18-2012 11:19 PM
    I just started using a Griffin Reveal case that I'm pretty happy with: Reveal - for iPhone 4, black - Griffin Technology

It was 6 dollars on Amazon. Before this I had an Incase snap case, which was great except it had no raised edge on the front.
    02-19-2012 12:12 AM
    Bumper and zagg on all sides
    02-19-2012 12:38 AM
    I just ordered a Glide from Caseless. Should get it in a couple of days. It fits your criteria.

The Element Vapor Case might also be an option.
    02-23-2012 11:41 AM
    you may also be interested in the iFrogz ultra lean--it literally feels like you have no case on the phone--it really is nice. i have the white for my white 4S when i feel like going really bare but not completely naked(which isnt very often lol) it is a great case tho, and 7 colors to chose from

ifrogz ultra lean
    02-23-2012 12:10 PM
    Google caze for iPhone. With a z, sorry I can't post a link, I'm new. It's 0.5 mm.
    02-23-2012 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD