Best low profile snap case? (yes, another case thread)

mikos

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I am in the market for a new case and I am looking for the lowest profile out there. Ideally it would be a simple thin snap case, that protects the back and sides, with a tiny lip for face down protection, and have a rubberized coating for grip. I looked at some but they have a cut-out for the apple logo, no thanks.

Most snap cases do not have a lip so the front glass can come in contact with the surface. I currently use slider type case from Case Crown, works well but I want something that be even more low profile.

Any suggestions? The little bit of lip on the front seems to be the hardest feature to find. Most seem to snap in place and be even with the front glass.

And thanks.

celton

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered a Glide from Caseless. Should get it in a couple of days. It fits your criteria.

The Element Vapor Case might also be an option.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
you may also be interested in the iFrogz ultra lean--it literally feels like you have no case on the phone--it really is nice. i have the white for my white 4S when i feel like going really bare but not completely naked(which isnt very often lol) it is a great case tho, and 7 colors to chose from:)

ifrogz ultra lean

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods