How does everyone charge their iPhone at night?

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Pretty much just use the adapter & cable that came with the phone most of the time. Sometimes I'll put it on the iHome radio.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an extention cord plugged into the wall and my iPhone charger plugged into that. I got tired of having to roll over in bed and move my cats just to reach my phone. It never fails that the minute I put my phone down to go to sleep, a dozen people send me the a text or email me the exact moment I get comfy in bed. Now I keep it on my pillow behind my head. Easy to reach.

I have a dock also but I have to take my case off my phone to get it to dock and I'm scared my cats or my dog will hit my nightstand and bump my phone off and break it.

END

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Well, we own two iphone 4/4s Sync/Charger Dock, and two iPad2 Sync/Charger dock... however, they are useless when you have a case on your phone or tablet; even really thin ones.

So what we use for the iPhone is a Sync/Charger Dock made by a company called Ativa called the MOBIL-IT. It works well, keeps the iPhone standing up nicely. We have one on the office desk, and one on the nightstand.

Will have to sell those iPhone docks one of these days. Yay for Craigslist.

:)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I use an iPad charger plugged into a surge protector with my little iPhone cable connected to that. That's PLENTY of length.

yojojo3311

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
iPhone and iPad desktop stand and charger - PORTABLE

I came across this little portable charger and stand. It act like an external battery as well as a charger.
I use it mostly when I travel but it will work as a tabletop charger.
Portable desktop charger : check out nycell.net

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I have an ihome ip23 alarm clock that I was using - but do some reason it "silences" my phone (4s) when docked. Can't have that happening because it's my only phone line - two kids away at college, and my mom lives with us since my dad passed away - so I need to be able to "hear" emergencies. so the iPod now sits on the clock. I Didn't like reaching on the floor to find the cord either.... Today I came across the Power Mat in Walmart. Decided to give it a try. So far so good! - The case itself isn't bad. Idk if I'll keep it on all the time, but certainly could. Easy enough to take it off in the morning and switch it out - I Like the way the phone "magnetizes" as you put it onto the mat. Makes a cool sound to let you know it's charging and in position. And the BEST thing of all - ALL sounds are played. Worth the $29.96.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I actually don't charge my iPhone at night unless it's under 60%. I rather charge it until it's near 100% than to have it charged at 100% for a long period of time (while I sleep).

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
I use a JVC radio dock that has a built in alarm. Only problem is most of the time I use the Sleep Cycle app as my alarm. It works very well though and it is not that expensive either, around 30-40 bucks.

Sent from my Facebook Machine using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2