Case-Friendly Screen Protectors

RichardC300

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Are there any case-friendly screen protectors? Ones that are cut slightly smaller than usual to prevent cases from bubbling up the edges. I know BodyGuardz and Zagg have some, but are there any other options?

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
+1, I agree with that as well & if your able to get a discount you can get the 3 pack for $9.99. I use these on my screen and always keep extras on hand;):)

Im down to 1. I had 2 in the visor in my truck from right after I bought my iPhone and found them 2 weeks ago after I bought my black bumper. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
With certain cases they will. One comes to mind is incase slider.

If this is the case, Garz, I think the Verizon screen protector would bubble up as well with this case, as they are the same size as the Power Support protectors.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk.

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
With certain cases they will. One comes to mind is incase slider.

My daugh & I actually only use the VzW screen protectors, and both my daugh & i have/had the Incase metallic slider(she still has & is using hers)--neither of us have had a problem using the slider case with this screen protector:)

RichardC300

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'll have to check out Verizon then! This is really convenient. Thank you, guys!

My friend has Verizon, and if I remember correctly, he got his screen protectors at Verizon, and I remember his having extremely large openings for the camera, speaker, and home button. I hope I'm wrong, because the oversized cutouts do bother me.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
If this is the case, Garz, I think the Verizon screen protector would bubble up as well with this case, as they are the same size as the Power Support protectors.

It depends on how the screen protectors are cut. Some are cut to be case friendly. Are the ones for Vzn made by Power Support?

RichardC300

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Power support screen protectors don't bubble up with a case on.

I had a PS screen protector on my phone, and with a Belkin Essential 031 case (my preferred case) it did bubble in one corner, but it works fine with my Speck PixelSkin HD.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I had a PS screen protector on my phone, and with a Belkin Essential 031 case (my preferred case) it did bubble in one corner, but it works fine with my Speck PixelSkin HD.

True. I also use PS with my Speck PixelSkin HD case, and they both work out well together.