Casellet Wallet-Case Review

RomeyyRomeee

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Okay guys, here's my review of the Casellet wallet/case for the iPhone 4/s. To start, Casellet was a kickstarter project, that was successfully funded in December of 2011. There are many iPhone cases out there that double as a wallet, but I haven't come across any that provided the sleek and elegant design, as well as the functionality of the Casellet.

Design: 4/5
I give the design of the Casellet a four out of five. I really like the look of the case in general. It has a brushed aluminum backplate, and the inside of the area where you actually place your iPhone has a sort of felt-like material on there, so the back of your phone doesn't get scratched up. The wallet portion of the phone is designed to hold credit cards/ID's, but unlike most wallet style cases, if also holds cash as well. The back portion is very easy to open, and one of the things I like best about this case is that your cash/cards are concealed, so people don't even know that you're carrying that kind of stuff in your case. A lot of the other cases leave your items exposed, making it that much bigger of a target when it comes to thieves. In terms of the size, it does add a bit of size to your phone, but not enough to make it awkward when using. To me, it feels just as good in my hands with the case on. The edges of the case that wrap around your iPhone are slightly raised, so you can place your phone face down on a flat surface without worrying about anything touching the screen. All ports and buttons are easily accessible, which is a plus, because there are some headphone jacks out there that can't be inserted properly without being hindered by the case that you've got on your phone. As far as docking goes, it may or may not work for you, depending on the type of docking device you have, however, it is fairly easy to pop the phone in and out of the case. The case is also open-face in terms of your phone, so it makes it extremely easy to access your screen, there's no need to unlatch or zip down the case, it's all right there for you. The only con comes in actually removing your phone from the case. The sides the inside of the case are not lined with felt as the back portion is, so I feel like the case my scratch the side of your phone when removing too frequently. I've popped my phone in and out five or six times and haven't noticed anything, but it may become a problem over time. Other than that, the design of this case is flawless.

Functionality/Ease of Use:5/5
To me, this case is perfect when it comes to this. The design is just so clever that it makes using the case a breeze. The case is said to hold up to four cards, or three cards and cash, according to the website, but take that with a grain of salt, as I am having no trouble putting four cards and cash in there. I've found this case to be extremely convenient, cause now I only have to worry about two things when leaving the house. Keys, and phone. No longer am I digging in my pants pockets trying to figure out which pair of jeans I left my wallet in. Your cash and cards are very easy to get to, and the phone doesn't lose any of its features. All the buttons are easy to access, and the port/headset jack/camera are all open for your convenience.

So overall, this case gets a 9/10 for me. This case is amazing for the price of $35 + shipping. You can order yours at CASELLET , and you can check out the project and get more information about it at their kickstarter page, CASELLET - Ultimate iPhone 4/S Case Wallet by Eddie Hsieh — Kickstarter.

The Casellet is available in three colors, black (shown), pink, and white.

That's all from me guys, feel free to ask me any questions about the case, I'll try and do my best to answer them. Thanks for reading!

Here are some pictures of the Casellet case. Sorry I couldn't take any with my phone actually inside the case, I have no camera, all I've got is my iPhone 4s :eek:

PhotoFeb1013749PM.jpg
PhotoFeb1023457PM.jpg
PhotoFeb1023531PM.jpg
PhotoFeb1023614PM.jpg
PhotoFeb1023626PM.jpg
PhotoFeb1023646PM.jpg
PhotoFeb1023755PM.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members