unUsual Glass Battery Cover Contest Winner

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I was one of the lucky ones to have won a custom glass rear case through iMore. i designed the case, sent in my request and got my new case today! yeah!! Well.. um... check that..

while the design looks cool, there is one problem.. it's not for my phone!? I ordered, or I think I ordered one for the 4S, but it looks like the case that was shipped was for a 4 instead.. or for a different carrier.. not sure which (I have AT&T)...

See the photos below. The first person to correctly identify the phone case (type of phone and/or carrier) and assuming you want the case, gets it for FREE...

See photos below.

IMG_0422.jpg

IMG_0420.jpg

This is a pic of the new case (top) alongside my original OEM case from my AT&T iPhone 4S..

Note that the tabs are different.
IMG_0421.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:) hey Rock, why don't you try contacting someone on iMore or where ever you won/got the case from - maybe they can help you and get the correct back for you so that you can have your prize and enjoy it !!

it'd be a shame to give it up and it is pretty cool looking too:cool:

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
no worries.. it came from China.. figure I can pay if forward to someone who might enjoy it. I have an aftermarket back anyways... and yes, it was a contest from here (iMore)..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox