Woohoo! I won some Mujjo gloves from TIPB/iMore!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I still call them TIPB!

WOOHOO!

I NEVER win things so I am pretty excited, esp since I have been REALLY putting off buying a pair of any gloves for like 3 winters now. My isotoners are lookin sad.

thanks TIPB!

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Ok I got the gloves on Friday, but I haven't had time to edit the quick pics I took and really didn't test them out simply because it's not that cold here right now! They fit well, and then my freakhanded husband jammed his freakhands in them so I am now hoping they contract back to normal hand sizes, so that I can wear them when I need them!

For ME they will probably be warm enough, since I am a human space heater. I did play with them on my screen and they were fairly conductive, and would work great on the rare occasion where I am outside, but would also be helpful when I am texting at a red light and don't wanna take off my gloves.

What I like about them compared to the ones where the tip of the finger is the only part with the conductive thread is that they don't seem to pucker at the finger tip like the others do, but at the first attempt I did need to push a lot harder than normal to get it to recognize me.

I will say this...if you wear any rings with prongs, do not wear them with these gloves. Youll rip a prong right off. I didn't put the gloves on over my rings but there are so many little fibers in the gloves that are sure to slip right under a prong. (I personally don't wear rings with gloves, ever, because it's uncomfortable for me)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal