The sound is a little bit softer but I mean what can you expect from a fully sealed case. I'm glad you like it.
    this is true, i can't argue that with you. I actually have become quite fond of the case now. I've had it on my phone since Saturday early evening--i took it off yesterday to use my white/pink OB defender to match my outfit for V Day, and then this morning i went right back to my LP case. I have to say, so far call quality, speaker phone and the touch screen itself have proven to work well. I haven't used it for face time yet this week so i'll know how that goes when my Dad/Mom call me via FT or vise versa. And i think overall, i'm getting used to the ringtones being softer, adjusting to it.

If i continue to go this route with the LP and find myself completely settled with this style case, i may consider another color, perhaps the white/gray--just to have a change once in a while. But, I'm still interested in the Vapor Comp as well. So only time will tell if i will invest in another LP or go with a Vap Comp

I can say, if anyone is looking for a waterproof, durable case--i would recommend giving the LP a shot indeed--you may like it
    cyberpaw likes this.
    02-15-2012 02:39 PM
    this is true, i can't argue that with you. I actually have become quite fond of the case now. I've had it on my phone since Saturday early evening--i took it off yesterday to use my white/pink OB defender to match my outfit for V Day, and then this morning i went right back to my LP case. I have to say, so far call quality, speaker phone and the touch screen itself have proven to work well. I haven't used it for face time yet this week so i'll know how that goes when my Dad/Mom call me via FT or vise versa. And i think overall, i'm getting used to the ringtones being softer, adjusting to it.

If i continue to go this route with the LP and find myself completely settled with this style case, i may consider another color, perhaps the white/gray--just to have a change once in a while. But, I'm still interested in the Vapor Comp as well. So only time will tell if i will invest in another LP or go with a Vap Comp

I can say, if anyone is looking for a waterproof, durable case--i would recommend giving the LP a shot indeed--you may like it
    Glad you like it. You'll find that the gen 2 cases as they call them now have improved sound over the first gen cases. Also just remember what I said about compromising the waterproof seal after opening it too much. I have had all the colors and am back to black for now but I really loved the white.
    02-15-2012 10:08 PM
    Glad you like it. You'll find that the gen 2 cases as they call them now have improved sound over the first gen cases. Also just remember what I said about compromising the waterproof seal after opening it too much. I have had all the colors and am back to black for now but I really loved the white.
    Thanks, and ya know I'm wondering if when I first tried the LP it was before Christmas-I didn't like it at all because the ringtones seemed really muffled--the one I just got last Saturday does seem to have improved sound indeed. So, I'm glad also that I decided to try it again.

I did rem what you said about the open/close of the case 50 times it actually did cross my mind when I switched just for V Day the other day.

As for the colors, I really like the purple as well, so perhaps I'll invest in the white & purple at some point in time. For now I can say I'm happy with the pink I tried posting pics of it yest using an enV3 camera, oh boy they weren't that great lol. I deleted the post.
    02-16-2012 07:12 AM
    Well, I'm excited about the new LP colors coming out. Think I'll pick up a red one. I've opened my current one up too much, still waterproof but the port cover is rather squeaky now.

"The grandest irony of all is ego. Mans need for attention. But if man shifted his attention on everyone else, everyone's ego would be satisfied." - Me
    07-25-2012 04:13 PM
    I had a Lifeproof case for just over a week. Just couldn't get used to it and sent it back today.

The screen showed every fingerprint, the audio quality was severely distorted through the case.

I am now trialling both a Griffin Survivor and OB Defender. At the mo, the Griffin has it, but not by much.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    07-25-2012 04:40 PM
    Wallace, I've been contemplating about a LP for sometime. I have been leaning away from it because they recommend not removing the case (something I like to do - I usually switch between 2, sometime 3, cases). Your feedback convinced me it'd the right move. I'm thinking about trying out a Seidio case for the new iPhone.
    07-25-2012 10:27 PM
    Wallace, I've been contemplating about a LP for sometime. I have been leaning away from it because they recommend not removing the case (something I like to do - I usually switch between 2, sometime 3, cases). Your feedback convinced me it'd the right move. I'm thinking about trying out a Seidio case for the new iPhone.
    They rate it for 50 openings before integrity is compromised. I change my case a lot as well and have opened my LP at least 30 times, still water proof. Just don't snap it back together when you take it off.

And I've decided I'm going to get blue instead of red. That blue looks amazing.

"The grandest irony of all is ego. Mans need for attention. But if man shifted his attention on everyone else, everyone's ego would be satisfied." - Me
    07-26-2012 04:15 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD