Does anyone have this? I've had the white lifeproof on my white 4s, but it gets dirty so easily that I thought about swapping it for a black one. Just wondering if anyone has done this and how much of the white that you can see while in the black case.
    01-31-2012 11:15 PM
    I have the reverse a black iPhone in white lifeproof case no black shows so my guess would be you won't see any white.
    01-31-2012 11:47 PM
    I tried it, an you could see plenty of white around the edge of the screen and of course the camera on the front and back. So, I switched phones with my wife so now I have the black case on a black phone an she's got the white phone in a white/gray defender. Just an FYI for those who may ask this question later.
    02-02-2012 11:52 AM
    I'm waiting for my black LifeProof in the mail, at the moment I have a white one on my white 4s, It does get a little dirty but I just wash it when I get home from work when I have a shower. Gotta love the LifeProof cases :-)

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.
    02-02-2012 02:03 PM
    I tried it, an you could see plenty of white around the edge of the screen and of course the camera on the front and back. So, I switched phones with my wife so now I have the black case on a black phone an she's got the white phone in a white/gray defender. Just an FYI for those who may ask this question later.
    Weird cause when I tell people I have a black iPhone they don't believe me. I see no black.
    02-02-2012 07:25 PM
    Weird cause when I tell people I have a black iPhone they don't believe me. I see no black.
    that makes no sense...you have a black phone in a white case, of course you're not gonna notice that. the screen is black, so every other area that may be black would look absolutely normal. on the other hand, a white phone inside a black case is way more noticeable because the white sticks out like a sore thumb. look at your front facing camera, it's black....on mine, it was white. see my point?
    02-02-2012 07:35 PM
    The lens is glass. That's all I see.
    02-02-2012 08:16 PM
    I'll post a pic tonight when I get home my black case turned up today.

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.
    02-02-2012 08:26 PM
    The lens is glass. That's all I see.
    Then you have a detective case....on mine, you could see white in the hole around the front facing camera and around the edge of the screen when the phone is at any angle other than straight in front of you.
    02-02-2012 08:37 PM
    My case is just fine. Not defective. Good luck with yours.
    jeans94621 likes this.
    02-02-2012 10:38 PM
    As I stated, I now have a black phone with a black case so mine is now "fine" too. My only point was that I cannot understand how you don't see BLACK under that WHITE case.
    Last edited by Roll-Tide; 02-03-2012 at 06:22 AM.
    02-02-2012 10:41 PM
    I read on amazon of someone having issues with the lifeproof case causing echo in the call quality bc the cold weather shrunk the case to the phone trapping the sound. Anyone heard of this or have you ha similar issues?

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk
    02-02-2012 11:32 PM
    As I stated, I now have a black phone with a black case so mine is now "fine" too. My only point was that I cannot understand how you don't see white under that black case. Seeing as how you said nothing else about that, I'll assume I was right.
    Ok so I will say again what I said in my first post when I was trying to help you. I have a BLACK IPHONE in a WHITE LIFEPROOF case and I cannot see any of the black on the phone. It's not about right or wrong.
    02-02-2012 11:59 PM
    I have just installed my WHITE iPhone into my BLACK LifeProof case and YES you can see white around the front facing camera and the cut outs just above that buts that's it.

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.
    02-03-2012 03:30 AM
    Ok so I will say again what I said in my first post when I was trying to help you. I have a BLACK IPHONE in a WHITE LIFEPROOF case and I cannot see any of the black on the phone. It's not about right or wrong.
    you're right, my apologies....I'll edit my post
    02-03-2012 06:21 AM
    Nek minnit!!
    02-03-2012 07:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD