Wallet Cases for iPhone 4s

RomeyyRomeee

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone have any good recommendations for a wallet style case for the iPhone 4s? I'm looking for something that I can put my credit cards/ID's in, but also has room for cash. I don't want anything that looks too bulky, and I want to be able to use the camera, and ports on my iPhone while it's in the case.

Thank you guys in advance! :)

RomeyyRomeee

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Looked around a bit online, and came across this.

Seems like a fairly new company, and there are no reviews for their wallet/case, but their product looks pretty high quality, and at $35, I took the leap.

CASELLET

Will post a review when I do receive it

yoonice

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
My father wanted one of the wallet cases for his iphone, so I got him one of SGP's Valentinus leather wallet case. He's liking it so far, but I would have to tell you that the two pockets for the credit card are a little tight. It loosens up as time goes by from the usage though.
SGP Leather Wallet Case

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Nice wallet case. Well designed, good looking and the camera can be used without removing the phone. Unfortunately for me I need to be able to carry more than two cards, (photo ID, debit cards etc). Still very nice looking.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I use a book book and love it only thing I wish is it had a camera hole while in the case but I might just hole punch one in

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I have the book book and while it's great at combining phone, cash, and plastic, I don't like that I have to show off my cards and id to everyone if I want to speak on the phone while keeping the phone inside the book book. Hopefully this casellet solves that problem, and I think the added bulk won't be a bad feature considering it also will house plastic and cash

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Just got my Casellete case! Wow!! This thing is awesome!! I expected it to be bulkier but it's definitely not, the width it adds actually makes the the phone feel more secure in my hands.....I'm heading to the gym so I'll post my whole review later. First impressions though 10/10........ Oh and I just fit 6 cards in the back and they fit great, not to tight nor too loose. ........ Oh! And one more thing, my book book has been replaced by Casellete! Haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2