Otterbox Defender or Griffin Survivor or Another Case????

CarolinaDiva

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
Hello

So I will be getting the 4S next month and I was of course going to get the Otterbox Defender Case as that has been the case I have used for all my other iPhones. But then I saw the Griffin Survivor Case and now I am trying to decide between those 2 or maybe the Seidio Convert Combo.

I dont know much about Griffin or Seidio cases or their customer service so if anyone has any input I would greatly appreicate it :)

Thanks!!!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Seidio's customer service is top notch, at least in my experience, but I cannot speak in regard to their iPhone cases or in regard to otter box.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
All you need to do is have a look at these following things

Home page :: LifeProof Cases

LifeProof'n Dusty's iPhone4 - YouTube

iPhone 4s facetime video under the water!! - YouTube

honestly the best protective case out there and they look awesome compared to the other "fully protective" ( i use that term lightly) case on the market. You wont regret your purchase, customer service has taken leaps and bounds in the right direction, watch reviews and other people videos on YouTube and go onto Facebook and ask around on the lifeproof page.

trtmazda3

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
LifeProof has its drawbacks. Call and music/game volume are greatly reduced and the headphone functionality is tricky at best.

Speakerphone and FaceTime are both rendered useless as well, due to echoes.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I love my Otterbox and OB's customer service is awesome. If your OB ever breaks or stretches, they'll send you one for free. I've broken several belt clips and the silicone has become distorted on my older BB models and I've gotten a new OB every time. When my S2 Defender case broke, OB had EOL'd that case and the rep on the phone told me to call back and I'd get a free case if I ever got a new phone so when I got my iPhone4s, I called and got my free case.

The cases are durable and I love them.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77