Another Richard Solo battery sale

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Dear RichardSolo customer:

For one incredible week ? get our #1 selling RichardSolo RS007 1800 mAh backup battery at a huge 80% savings! This popular battery connects by flexible cable and more than doubles your capacity while providing hours of additional use for BlackBerry, Droid, and nearly all smartphones having a mini or micro-USB charge port. Includes super bright built-in LED flashlight and laser pointer, plus dual voltage 110-240V wall charger, retractable charge cable, mini and micro-USB cables, and a free USB dual port car charger. Measures 4 3/8" x 2" x 7/16".
Originally $49.95, now only $9.99 each. Hurry! ? this RS007 battery offer is good thru Monday 1/30 or while supply lasts.

To obtain the discounted price, please enter the code word "double" in the coupon code box during check out.

To see the offer, and learn more, visit the product page by clicking here. RichardSolo 1800 for BlackBerry/Smartphone - RS007
Offer ends at midnight Monday 1/30, while supplies last.

Follow RichardSolo on Twitter! Take advantage of future Weekly Great Deals and more by clicking here. Retweet and Win! 25 winners will be chosen at random to win an iPhone/iPod Dual Charging Station!

psiclne

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Great deal on the charger itself, but the cable for $13 and tax and shipping makes it not worth it for me (Im in California)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You didn't have to buy the cable - it uses the same charge/sync cable you already have. Shipping was less than $6. I bought two.

psiclne

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
You didn't have to buy the cable - it uses the same charge/sync cable you already have. Shipping was less than $6. I bought two.

Isn't the plug on the charging unit a mini usb? The cable that comes with the iPhone is a standard sized usb. Or am I missing something here? :confused:

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
If you scroll towards the bottom they sell a Mini-USB to Apple Cable for $12.95. I think thats what she was referring to.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site

So you can use the BB one with the cables that came with it to charge your iPhone? you didn't have to buy any other cables?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
No, all that comes with this one are mini and micro USB.

However, for the $9 it wound up costing you have a dual car charger usb, and a usb to ac adapter, which will cost more than $9 if you buy them separately. And the mini to micro usb connector means I can use this to charge my MiFi.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks..

Guess I'll need to find an adapter so I can use my iPhone USB cable and somehow attach it to the micro USB on the charger...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods