After surfing for hours I still can't find what I'm looking for. so I was hoping the great people of iMore could help me out. I am looking for a bumper/frame style case for my iphone 4s. Here are the aspects I was hoping to find.

bumper/frame style.
    hard plastic with a little grip. (think incase slider matte finish)
    Was thinking it would either slide on and snap together (like marware sport but without the back part)
    or have front/back pieces that snap around the entire phone like speck fitted case or el3ctron case)

I use bodyguardz on front and back and was hoping it would basically just cover the antenna band and not have a lay on table design. I tried bumper case and sgp hybrid case both hang over edge of screen and started lifting my screen sheild.
    I kinda like alot of the aluminum style cases most don't have lay on table design just cover bumper and rest up against the side of the screen. The reason I don't want one of these is there way to expensive and seem to add to much bulk with there need for screws and curved designes.

So what are my options, what do you guys have that you really like in this style.

Thanks.
    01-19-2012 06:19 PM
    I have one of these and I really like it.
    http://www.iphonecaze.com/iphone-4g-...ame-cases.html
    01-19-2012 06:57 PM
    After surfing for hours I still can't find what I'm looking for. so I was hoping the great people of iMore could help me out. I am looking for a bumper/frame style case for my iphone 4s. Here are the aspects I was hoping to find.

bumper/frame style.
    hard plastic with a little grip. (think incase slider matte finish)
    Was thinking it would either slide on and snap together (like marware sport but without the back part)
    or have front/back pieces that snap around the entire phone like speck fitted case or el3ctron case)

I use bodyguardz on front and back and was hoping it would basically just cover the antenna band and not have a lay on table design. I tried bumper case and sgp hybrid case both hang over edge of screen and started lifting my screen sheild.
    I kinda like alot of the aluminum style cases most don't have lay on table design just cover bumper and rest up against the side of the screen. The reason I don't want one of these is there way to expensive and seem to add to much bulk with there need for screws and curved designes.

So what are my options, what do you guys have that you really like in this style.

Thanks.

I'm trying to find more info on this case but nobody here has heard of them. Another member said that he's going to review them, i hope he posts up the review soon, i might pull the trigger... looks nice!
    doesn't look like it uses screws like other aluminum cases

xtrucase duo slider ?

Has anybody heard of these guys? if so how is it?
    01-19-2012 07:47 PM
    Thanks for the replys so far.

mrtoweleeeie - That case looks cool but I don't think its what I'm looking for. It is very similar to the ICEMdesign aura pro in how it holds the phone so I would be worried that the phone could get loose and shake in the case.

BrindawithanI - That case is cool to I'll have to give it a closer look.

I really liked the look of the graft concepts leverage, but it looks a little bulky, might cover the screen and lift my bodyguardz. I would worry about the locking mechanism getting loose. I'll keep looking.

Does anybody have any suggestions on the thinnest profile aluminium case?
    01-20-2012 09:45 AM
    Does anybody have the SGP Linear EX (color/meteor) series case. Looking at some pics it looks like it doesn't hang over the screen at all just over the antenna band. I was wondering if somebody that has this case can confirm this for me. Thanks.
    01-20-2012 12:09 PM
    Does anybody have the SGP Linear EX (color/meteor) series case. Looking at some pics it looks like it doesn't hang over the screen at all just over the antenna band. I was wondering if somebody that has this case can confirm this for me. Thanks.
    I have the SGP Neo Hybrid 2S Vivid Series - and its 2 pieces, theres an inner rubber piece which covers the edge of the glass then theres the hard plastic piece that goes on top of the rubber.
    01-21-2012 03:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD