Candyshell Satin

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
i have a speck cs satin, white/pomodoro, that i use with my red running suit. Well, from putting my phone in my front pant pocket, the red from the pants wore off onto the satin cs and now the back of the case is turning a pinkish color:rolleyes:
SO be sure when you use this case, its not against fabric where the color can rub off and get on the case. As of now, i'm still not able to get the red-pinkish off of it. i'm going to try a couple more things to see if i can get it white again.

overall, i do love the case tho:)

Try car wax or a rubbing compound made for clearcoats if the wax don't work the compound should DEF work (rub moderately hard) and then use the wax after it

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Try car wax or a rubbing compound made for clearcoats if the wax don't work the compound should DEF work (rub moderately hard) and then use the wax after it

:)Cleveland, it actually did not turn out to be from my running suit. The case itself was defective-I've returned it and I'm waiting for the company to process my refund--which could take up to 10 business days:rolleyes:

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox