Hello everyone, :o

My wife recently got the 4S so I turned my old school BB in and now have the Apple iPhone 4.

I'm looking for a case but don't want a silicone bumper. something that looks cools too. I like the aluminum case look and how they stand out so i am most likely taking that route.

anybody heard of these guys or have experienced with one? Xtru Case or Xtrucase?

I can't find much info or reviews on it... if you have please share your thoughts.

I was debating on the XTRUCASE DUO SLIDER in Matte Graphite or Chrome.

my wife is thinking the Crystalline edition in frosted pink... Do they sell this in a store? Best buys?

Thanks! any help is appreciated
    01-18-2012 01:48 PM
    Hello everyone, :o

My wife recently got the 4S so I turned my old school BB in and now have the Apple iPhone 4.

I'm looking for a case but don't want a silicone bumper. something that looks cools too. I like the aluminum case look and how they stand out so i am most likely taking that route.

anybody heard of these guys or have experienced with one? Xtru Case or Xtrucase?

I can't find much info or reviews on it... if you have please share your thoughts.

I was debating on the XTRUCASE DUO SLIDER in Matte Graphite or Chrome.

my wife is thinking the Crystalline edition in frosted pink... Do they sell this in a store? Best buys?

Thanks! any help is appreciated
    They are sending me 6 cases to review and I will post some photos in the next day or two. You can PM me for full info.
    mrtoweleeeie and tres like this.
    01-18-2012 04:13 PM
    oh wow i just finished a search on the net... i didn't find much

Thanks iGadgetGeek ! please let us know what the review is like for the xtrucase...

are you reviewing all the products? DUO or just the slider?

thanks!

towels
    01-18-2012 04:17 PM
    oh wow i just finished a search on the net... i didn't find much

Thanks iGadgetGeek ! please let us know what the review is like for the xtrucase...

are you reviewing all the products? DUO or just the slider?

thanks!

towels
    I will be reviewing the slider and the duo slider and a soon to be released gloss white aluminum bumper here are the colors I will be reviewing
    Duo slider
    Orange
    Matte gray
    Slider
    Green
    matte silver
    mrtoweleeeie likes this.
    01-18-2012 05:06 PM
    looking forward to it!

doyou work there? clicked on your icon and got th eiGadgetgeek part...

sorry more like what do you do there?
    01-18-2012 05:45 PM
    Here's a video I found on the net... It's showing great reception (signal) and high download speed?

Can anybody confirm this?

I want to apologize early if this video won't come up.

01-20-2012 11:54 PM
    Ok pulled the trigger on buying the case since it was payday Friday.

I'll let everyone know how it all turns out! oh i can't wait to get it.

Since this is my first expensive case, I want to know what I should be looking out for?
    01-23-2012 10:34 AM
    So the case turned up the other day. It's exceptional!
    xtrucase duo in chrome
    nice finish and has a very nice solid feel and slim almost like it's not there, not cheap whatsoever.
    the designs is pretty cool, the sliding frame looking thing, so no screws or tools to take it apart and put my iPhone in or out. (warning! don't force it out, there is a tab to release it by the data port side... i made a mistake and thought I broke it, but luckily i saved it... )
    it comes with a see through laminate screen protector and back protector too! so that was a nice bonus!

the fit is pretty snug inside, there's some tape to help keep things tied down.

I already got a few knocks asking where i got it already... nice to be the kid on the block once in a while!

at half the price of other known brands, this one has all the qualities of cases twice it's price.

hope this helps

towels
    shystechris likes this.
    02-02-2012 11:54 AM
    I don't know how I missed these. They look fantastic.
    Any caveats, Towelee?
    mrtoweleeeie likes this.
    02-02-2012 12:38 PM
    I don't know how I missed these. They look fantastic.
    Any caveats, Towelee?
    Nothing thus far, chrome is still shining and rock solid. Got 2 people asking about it today! Might pick up the XTRUCASE in Pearl White for the wife. Looks killer! Doesn't look annodized or at least I've yet seen anno'd white before.

Attachment 13551
    Kitty84 likes this.
    02-03-2012 12:34 PM
    I will be reviewing the slider and the duo slider and a soon to be released gloss white aluminum bumper here are the colors I will be reviewing
    Duo slider
    Orange
    Matte gray
    Slider
    Green
    matte silver
    rodger3gs,

What's your thought on these cases? I found the Pearl White on an auction site, but not their website.
    You said you were going to tell us more on the White one, I'd like to see some pics before pulling the trigger. Do you think you can get some up on here and tell us your thoughts?

Thanks!

towels
    02-09-2012 09:13 AM
    Got 5 cases in from XTRUCASE today and will post a review soon until then I have a discount code for you all to get 20% off just PM me and I will send it to you.
    I have the following cases I will be reviewing
    the Duo in pearl white, orange, gray
    the Slide in silver and green
    02-09-2012 05:25 PM
    Here are Some photos of the pearl white Xtru case
    mrtoweleeeie likes this.
    02-09-2012 05:47 PM
    WOW!!! I want one!

I can see why wifey wants the white one... that's HOT!!

Did it come with the carbon fiber backing or did you put that on?

PMing you now for the 20% and looking forward to more photos and write on the case!

towels
    02-09-2012 08:11 PM
    WOW!!! I want one!

I can see why wifey wants the white one... that's HOT!!

Did it come with the carbon fiber backing or did you put that on?

PMing you now for the 20% and looking forward to more photos and write on the case!

towels
    The carbon fiber backing and sides wrap is from lucky labs. The white is a pearl finish and the photo does not do it Justus.
    02-09-2012 09:11 PM
    Here are some photos of the pearl white XTRUCASE DuoSlide
    02-11-2012 12:14 PM
    Thanks for the pics rodger3gs, the orange/white combo is unreal. I'll have to get a carbon fiber skin like that for my chrome one
    02-11-2012 08:51 PM
    Rodg3r,

Which Lucky Labs carbon fiber backing is that?
    02-18-2012 07:42 AM
    Rodg3r,

Which Lucky Labs carbon fiber backing is that?
    The first one that they sell not the new one. The new one is real carbonfiber on a fiberglass baking the one that I am using is the fake carbonfiber.
    02-18-2012 08:16 AM
    they look freakin sweet, I can get one from your site?
    02-19-2012 07:43 PM
    I just saw this color combo up on another forum

XTRUCASE DUO series in Blazing Orange and Stealth Black

I personally like this combo.. very nice and unique

02-21-2012 03:56 PM
    So I found out that the Pearl White is UV Hard Coated.... how's that compare to Anodize?

I also found this review of XTRUCASE Slider and DUO Slider

http://http://myitechgadgets.blogspot.com/
    03-07-2012 08:17 PM
    So I found out that the Pearl White is UV Hard Coated.... how's that compare to Anodize?

I also found this review of XTRUCASE Slider and DUO Slider

http://http://myitechgadgets.blogspot.com/
    I have the pearl white and it is a very hard coating it is a glossy smooth finish and holds up very well. I have used the case for about a month and have hade no scratches or chips in the finish.
    P.S if you want to save 20% PM me I have a discount code I can send you.
    mrtoweleeeie likes this.
    03-08-2012 06:25 AM
    I have the pearl white and it is a very hard coating it is a glossy smooth finish and holds up very well. I have used the case for about a month and have hade no scratches or chips in the finish.
    P.S if you want to save 20% PM me I have a discount code I can send you.
    Thanks for confirming rodger!

The wife wants the Pearl White one... I have the Chrome and loving it! Head turner and honestly it's priced right compared to the more expensive brands.
    03-08-2012 08:26 AM
    I didn't even see this thread! Looks really legit this case. Does anyone have any experience with these? How do they compare to the Element Vapor pro or comp? Please any help would be greatful as to decide what i will purchase. I really like that white one duo though!
    03-10-2012 10:47 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD