XTRUCASE DUO Stealth Black and Blazing Orange Combo

I just saw this color combo up on another forum

XTRUCASE DUO series in Blazing Orange and Stealth Black

I personally like this combo.. very nice and unique

attachment.php

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
So I found out that the Pearl White is UV Hard Coated.... how's that compare to Anodize?

I also found this review of XTRUCASE Slider and DUO Slider

http://http://myitechgadgets.blogspot.com/

I have the pearl white and it is a very hard coating it is a glossy smooth finish and holds up very well. I have used the case for about a month and have hade no scratches or chips in the finish.
P.S if you want to save 20% PM me I have a discount code I can send you.

Reactions: mrtoweleeeie

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I have the pearl white and it is a very hard coating it is a glossy smooth finish and holds up very well. I have used the case for about a month and have hade no scratches or chips in the finish.
P.S if you want to save 20% PM me I have a discount code I can send you.

Thanks for confirming rodger!

The wife wants the Pearl White one... I have the Chrome and loving it! Head turner and honestly it's priced right compared to the more expensive brands.

tipper32

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I didn't even see this thread! Looks really legit this case. Does anyone have any experience with these? How do they compare to the Element Vapor pro or comp? Please any help would be greatful as to decide what i will purchase. I really like that white one duo though!

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I didn't even see this thread! Looks really legit this case. Does anyone have any experience with these? How do they compare to the Element Vapor pro or comp? Please any help would be greatful as to decide what i will purchase. I really like that white one duo though!

All seriousness, I think I've written about this case so many times XTRUCASE should hire me LOL

it's really nice, slim feel, and looks like they paid attention to detail... I can't personally say about the Element stuff because I never got one. I got turned away from the price point.

Sorry im not comfy dishing out $100.00+ for case yet...

In fact this is my first iPhone and it's a hand down from the old lady.

There's a couple reviews up if you search XTRUCASE on Google

iGadgetGeek has a really nice HD video!
XTRUCASE - ?www.igadgetgeek.com

GadgetMac and other reviewers has articles and pics you can read
Xtrucase Duo Slider Aluminum Bumper Case for iPhone 4/S?Review - Gadget and Accessory Reviews - Gadgetmac

tipper32

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hey Rodger,

You have any experience with the Element case's if so how do these compare? I do like the price on these Xtrucases. They look very well designed. Lovely review by the way.

Tipper

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
Hey Rodger,

You have any experience with the Element case's if so how do these compare? I do like the price on these Xtrucases. They look very well designed. Lovely review by the way.

Tipper

I have the element formula 4 it is ok overpriced for what you get but a good case. I have used a vapor pro they are good but overpriced the XtruCase is just as good In my opinion.

Reactions: tipper32

tipper32

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Roger!!

I have the element formula 4 it is ok overpriced for what you get but a good case. I have used a vapor pro they are good but overpriced the XtruCase is just as good In my opinion.

Thanks Roger for making my purchase decision so easy! I am glad to finally see this market has reached a reasonable price range where a guy like me can afford a nice case. 100 + for these other cases are ridiculous....

PS: Pics to come

tipper32

Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yay!! Got mine

Thanks Roger for making my purchase decision so easy! I am glad to finally see this market has reached a reasonable price range where a guy like me can afford a nice case. 100 + for these other cases are ridiculous....

PS: Pics to come

So after all the wonderful advice i got from here, i decided to go colorful and went for a simple slider in the anodized blue!! It's really nice. I figured i'd start with this one and decide from there. Looks like i might have to buy a few more though because the wife wants one and i kinda still want the pearl. Thanks again for introducing me to this brand! So here it is!

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site

no clue - but one of the reviews did state that their phone is a Verizon and it works.

So maybe it depends on your Area?

I'm in NYC Metro - so signal has never been an issue unless in the subway or tunnel. but even that is getting better!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i have been very tempted in getting one of these but i would like to get it ASAP, not from Taiwan

can someone provide a link from somewhere in the United States of America with fast shipping?

any coupon/discount codes would be awesome too!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh