I didn't even see this thread! Looks really legit this case. Does anyone have any experience with these? How do they compare to the Element Vapor pro or comp? Please any help would be greatful as to decide what i will purchase. I really like that white one duo though!
    All seriousness, I think I've written about this case so many times XTRUCASE should hire me LOL

it's really nice, slim feel, and looks like they paid attention to detail... I can't personally say about the Element stuff because I never got one. I got turned away from the price point.

Sorry im not comfy dishing out $100.00+ for case yet...

In fact this is my first iPhone and it's a hand down from the old lady.

There's a couple reviews up if you search XTRUCASE on Google

iGadgetGeek has a really nice HD video!
    XTRUCASE - www.igadgetgeek.com

GadgetMac and other reviewers has articles and pics you can read
    Xtrucase Duo Slider Aluminum Bumper Case for iPhone 4/S Review - Gadget and Accessory Reviews - Gadgetmac
    03-12-2012 10:24 AM
    Hey Rodger,

You have any experience with the Element case's if so how do these compare? I do like the price on these Xtrucases. They look very well designed. Lovely review by the way.

Tipper
    03-12-2012 05:20 PM
    Hey Rodger,

You have any experience with the Element case's if so how do these compare? I do like the price on these Xtrucases. They look very well designed. Lovely review by the way.

Tipper

What case do you use Rodger?
    03-14-2012 04:45 PM
    Hey Rodger,

Tipper
    I have the element formula 4 it is ok overpriced for what you get but a good case. I have used a vapor pro they are good but overpriced the XtruCase is just as good In my opinion.
    tipper32 likes this.
    03-14-2012 07:24 PM
    What case do you use Rodger?
    I have lots of cases It just depend on what I am doing that day my top three ate in no particular order.
    1. XtruCase pearl white
    2. Mophie juce pack plus black
    3. Trident Kraken AMS

03-14-2012 07:30 PM
    I have the element formula 4 it is ok overpriced for what you get but a good case. I have used a vapor pro they are good but overpriced the XtruCase is just as good In my opinion.
    Thanks Roger for making my purchase decision so easy! I am glad to finally see this market has reached a reasonable price range where a guy like me can afford a nice case. 100 + for these other cases are ridiculous....

PS: Pics to come
    03-16-2012 07:39 PM
    Thanks Roger for making my purchase decision so easy! I am glad to finally see this market has reached a reasonable price range where a guy like me can afford a nice case. 100 + for these other cases are ridiculous....

PS: Pics to come
    So after all the wonderful advice i got from here, i decided to go colorful and went for a simple slider in the anodized blue!! It's really nice. I figured i'd start with this one and decide from there. Looks like i might have to buy a few more though because the wife wants one and i kinda still want the pearl. Thanks again for introducing me to this brand! So here it is!
    03-20-2012 06:34 PM
    That blue reminds me of Superman for some reason...

maybe put a Superman backing on the back and play off the theme!
    03-22-2012 06:26 PM
    Does the Duo Slider work with the 4S from Verizon? The reason I ask is that the product spec on the Xtrucase website says "*Does not support CDMA networks". However, I recall reading a review from someone using the case on a Verizon iphone.

Xtrucase — Duo Slider - Stealth Black
    04-05-2012 12:43 AM

no clue - but one of the reviews did state that their phone is a Verizon and it works.

So maybe it depends on your Area?

I'm in NYC Metro - so signal has never been an issue unless in the subway or tunnel. but even that is getting better!
    04-06-2012 08:08 AM
    i have been very tempted in getting one of these but i would like to get it ASAP, not from Taiwan

can someone provide a link from somewhere in the United States of America with fast shipping?

any coupon/discount codes would be awesome too!
    04-06-2012 10:41 AM
    i have been very tempted in getting one of these but i would like to get it ASAP, not from Taiwan

can someone provide a link from somewhere in the United States of America with fast shipping?

any coupon/discount codes would be awesome too!
    http://www.xtrucase.com/
    If you want to get 20% off here is a code ( igadgetgeek )
    04-06-2012 03:49 PM
    Xtrucase — Welcome
    If you want to get 20% off here is a code ( igadgetgeek )
    Ships from New Jersey.
    04-07-2012 06:45 PM
    looks like they got some attachments to the cases now... anybody try it yet?

where can i score some?

XTRUCase BackPlates - www.igadgetgeek.com

XTRUCase BackPlates - www.igadgetgeek.com
    04-08-2012 07:16 PM
    Received my stealth black Duo Slider today. Very nice looking.
    04-09-2012 11:19 PM
    Received my stealth black Duo Slider today. Very nice looking.
    pics???
    05-09-2012 09:41 PM
    pics???
    Not my phone, but some nice pics of the black.

Xtrucase aluminum - Page 4 - MacRumors Forums
    05-11-2012 12:46 AM
    Got some photos of the new battery accessory for the XtruCase aluminum bumper they will have a project on Kickstarter to get the funding for production.
    Attachment 15989
    Attachment 15990
    Attachment 15991Attachment 15992Attachment 15993Attachment 15994
    05-21-2012 11:35 PM
    Red iCarbons and my white XtruCase duo.
    Attachment 16187
    Attachment 16188
    Attachment 16189
    05-28-2012 01:12 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD