What selections are out there for anti-glare back screen protectors? The Hishop is the only one that I can find that offers them, and what's frustrating is they don't offer a package with antiglare backs and fronts.
    01-15-2012 07:18 PM
    Sgp has a set. It's their steiheil ex film set. Comes in clear and ultra fine (anti glare). I've used this set before and really like it.
    01-15-2012 08:41 PM
    Forgive my ignorance, but why would you need anti-glare on the back of the phone?
    01-15-2012 09:05 PM
    Sgp has a set. It's their steiheil ex film set. Comes in clear and ultra fine (anti glare). I've used this set before and really like it.
    Oh, yes! I forgot about SGP!

Any other options out there?

Forgive my ignorance, but why would you need anti-glare on the back of the phone?
    I suppose for the same reason one would choose an anti-glare front, little to no fingerprints and a clean look. I've seen a video with a phone with an anti-glare back, and the phone looked pretty nice. I'm just toying around with the idea of having an anti-glare front and back for now.
    01-15-2012 09:21 PM
    I suppose for the same reason one would choose an anti-glare front, little to no fingerprints and a clean look.
    yeah he's asking cause most people probably want the anti-glare front primarily for glare rather then finger prints or a "clean look."

but i haven't seen any anti-glare backs.
    ProfessorTripp likes this.
    01-16-2012 03:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD