Does anyone have both the Candyshell and Candyshell Grip for 4/4s?

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
My "Grip" is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I now have the CandyShell and really like it. I will post a pic as soon as I get it. I can't wait to see the Grip. I love the design.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Oh goodie! I can't wait for pics. I ahve the teal and black candyshell and a purple candyshell but the teal grip looks lovely too. I just don't want it HUGE on the phone. :)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Oh goodie! I can't wait for pics. I ahve the teal and black candyshell and a purple candyshell but the teal grip looks lovely too. I just don't want it HUGE on the phone. :)

I'm interested in seeing the comparision of the 2 cases as well:)

Ame, i have a question for you though--the teal/black (pirates cove teal) cs you have, do you have it on a white or black iphone? i REALLY love the look of that color combo, but i'm not so sure how it'll look on my white4S.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Black phone. I also prefer that any case has a black "lip" because the color on the front bugs me. I like it to sort of blend.

ahhhh. ok thanks. Yea, i'm anal about that too. the color has to blend for me as well. Oh well !!

I do wish that the speck cs would come out with that teal with a white rim on it:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2