Can you do a pic with them togehter? I want to see how much bigger/bulkier the grip is.
    01-11-2012 12:21 PM
    My "Grip" is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I now have the CandyShell and really like it. I will post a pic as soon as I get it. I can't wait to see the Grip. I love the design.
    01-11-2012 04:24 PM
    Oh goodie! I can't wait for pics. I ahve the teal and black candyshell and a purple candyshell but the teal grip looks lovely too. I just don't want it HUGE on the phone.
    01-11-2012 04:52 PM
    Oh goodie! I can't wait for pics. I ahve the teal and black candyshell and a purple candyshell but the teal grip looks lovely too. I just don't want it HUGE on the phone.
    I'm interested in seeing the comparision of the 2 cases as well

Ame, i have a question for you though--the teal/black (pirates cove teal) cs you have, do you have it on a white or black iphone? i REALLY love the look of that color combo, but i'm not so sure how it'll look on my white4S.
    01-11-2012 05:57 PM
    Black phone. I also prefer that any case has a black "lip" because the color on the front bugs me. I like it to sort of blend.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-11-2012 06:46 PM
    Black phone. I also prefer that any case has a black "lip" because the color on the front bugs me. I like it to sort of blend.
    ahhhh. ok thanks. Yea, i'm anal about that too. the color has to blend for me as well. Oh well !!

I do wish that the speck cs would come out with that teal with a white rim on it
    01-11-2012 08:18 PM
    01-12-2012 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD