OtterBox

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Call otterbox, the first batch of all the new silicones is funky... My white one did the same thing but the one from my iPhone 4 from a year ago is still white as can be... They'll send you out new ones for free of the current batch if you call them ...

Reactions: CashV

christyr143

Jul 24, 2008
Visit site
Yes definitely call them. They have awesome customer service. I've found the silicone skins on the new ones to be much better quality than the older ones.

Reactions: CashV

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Wow... so many Defender and Commuter cases. I have and like very much the Otterbox Reflex case. Great protection, not too bulky, easy on and off, and recharge without removing.

ricnmar

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I have the Navy/Blue Defender case. I have been looking at some others because of the bulk. I do love the feeling of having my iPhone protected though.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Call otterbox, the first batch of all the new silicones is funky... My white one did the same thing but the one from my iPhone 4 from a year ago is still white as can be... They'll send you out new ones for free of the current batch if you call them ...

i'm going to need to call them then. I've been using my white silicone with pink shell this week and already the white is starting to like, yellow up or something:eek: it looks nasty !! :( i'm actually going to try to wash it first and see where it goes from there;)

(plus i just got my teal luxe lean in today so i immediately put that on:D)

edit: well, i used one of those heavy duty orange utility wipes that have the little grippy thingies on them, and the white came clean:)

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm about to comet my first one or use bleach... nothing works on it

Cleve, the mutli purpose wipes i used that worked are called "polywater grime-away multi-purpose" cleaning wipes. they're orange in color and have like a bumpie-grippy surface so you can scrub with them. If your able to get your hands on a container of them i'd highly suggest them--my white silicone practically glows in the dark now, LOL :eek: :p :D

Reactions: Cleveland

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Cleve, the mutli purpose wipes i used that worked are called "polywater grime-away multi-purpose" cleaning wipes. they're orange in color and have like a bumpie-grippy surface so you can scrub with them. If your able to get your hands on a container of them i'd highly suggest them--my white silicone practically glows in the dark now, LOL :eek: :p :D

Thanks cuz comet didn't do $hit lol ... Who are they made by ?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
weird. i must be the only person on the planet that thinks anything Otterbox has to offer is hideous

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks cuz comet didn't do $hit lol ... Who are they made by ?
I've also heard magic eraser works too. Idk I haven't tried that one yet, lol. The wipes did wonders tho;):)
thanks Brin !! Those are the ones !!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
really? What kind of case do you use BLiNK? Or any at all?

this is what i use: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-accessories/209575-zero-5-0-5mm-ultrathin-iphone-4-a.html#post1699623

for work only. after that i am bare assed! crazy i know but it just "feels" better

i get the whole concept that people want to protect their phones so the more durable the case the chances of protection are increased. i have had my 4 for over a year now and have not dropped it once. my philosophy is if i do drop it without a case and there's damage, i can afford to repair or replace

my thought process may change when i get the "next" iPhone but i'm sure eventually it'll naked too!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Though I love my Magpul Field Case, I'm toying with the thought of going naked. I'm typically VERY careful with my devices so it's feasible for me to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I've also heard magic eraser works too. Idk I haven't tried that one yet, lol. The wipes did wonders tho;):)

thanks Brin !! Those are the ones !!

Got my replacement otters today and they sent me complete cases :D - more to add to the collection - minus the one that stains I'm selling that one lol

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Got my replacement otters today and they sent me complete cases :D - more to add to the collection - minus the one that stains I'm selling that one lol

I got my replacement Commuter today too. They also sent me some extra screen protectors too!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
this is what i use: http://forums.imore.com/iphone-accessories/209575-zero-5-0-5mm-ultrathin-iphone-4-a.html#post1699623

for work only. after that i am bare assed! crazy i know but it just "feels" better

i get the whole concept that people want to protect their phones so the more durable the case the chances of protection are increased. i have had my 4 for over a year now and have not dropped it once. my philosophy is if i do drop it without a case and there's damage, i can afford to repair or replace

my thought process may change when i get the "next" iPhone but i'm sure eventually it'll naked too!

Looove the look of this case BLiNK, in pink:D this is VERY similar to iFrogz ultra lean. This one you have is .5mm thick, where as the ultra lean is .8mm. I actually have the ultra in snow(white) & love the feel of my phone when I use it:) it almost feels naked without being naked. I'm just not that daring, lol. I do still love using defenders, iFrogz luxe lean & speck cs's as well;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh