So I recently purchased an iPad 2 for wireless tethering to my Canon 5D MII during photoshoots. I want to make sure I can protect it. Strong case, good screen protector, etc.

For my iPhone4 I used a wonderful HD anti-glare screen made by power support. i love the way it feels and have never had a problem.

Unfortunately it seems the company's production has ceased because no store in all of NYC has any and the website says, "backorder".

Does anyone know of or can suggest a really good screen protector that will not get "sticky" if my fingers are moist and will not dampen the colors of images shown on the screen?

Thanks in advance!
    01-06-2012 12:01 PM
    Check out zagg invisasheild

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-06-2012 12:20 PM
    Check out zagg invisasheild

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    what a great suggestion, thank you. went to their site, read the reviews, apparently they are the bees knees and i'm absolutely in love with their "folio" case. this may happen.

appreciated.
    01-06-2012 12:52 PM
    I ordered the Power Support HH Anti- glare for my iPAD 2 on Dec 28. It was barcode red then. But I received a EMAIL on Tuesday that it had been shipped. I think that they may have had a run on them due to the holidays. Btw I had ordered directly from Power Support.
    01-07-2012 09:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD