Please no bashing I have had enough about it already.
    My husband ordered iPads for our little girls last week and I am seraching for the best case or cover to fully protect it
    They are 3 and 4 years old so I want something to protect against possible drops and spills.
    I have seen a few that have all ports covered to protect from dust and spills but want to get the best one
    Thanks
    01-04-2012 11:58 AM
    Otterbox Defender
    01-04-2012 12:25 PM
    My 3yo daughter has a iPod Tough 4th gen with a Otterbox Defender on it and I don't have any worries. She's had the iPod and the case one it since August and its still in mint condition. Now the Defender series on the iPad are a little pricey but they are a heck of a lot cheaper then a replacing the iPad.

Otterbox Defender
    Last edited by Click; 01-04-2012 at 12:35 PM.
    01-04-2012 12:32 PM
    My 3yo daughter has a iPod Tough 4th gen with a Otterbox Defender on it and I don't have any worries. She's had the iPod and the case one it since August and its still in mint condition.
    My 6 year old has an otterbox on his ipod touch also but i seen a lot of video reviews that show that it sucks for ipad2 for kids at least.
    We havent had any problems with it on my sons ipod tho
    01-04-2012 12:34 PM
    My 6 year old has an otterbox on his ipod touch also but i seen a lot of video reviews that show that it sucks for ipad2 for kids at least.
    We havent had any problems with it on my sons ipod tho
    Hmm interesting. What kind of issues are the kids having? My daughter doesn't have any issues using my father-in-laws iPad2 that has a defender on it.
    01-04-2012 12:37 PM
    If you go with the Defender, make sure to get a good screen protector since it doesn't cover the screen at all. (I really don't like the Defender for iPad even though I love the iPhone version.

(BTW, I've moved this thread to the iPad accessories forum.)
    Osbornll86 likes this.
    01-04-2012 12:38 PM
    If you go with the Defender, make sure to get a good screen protector since it doesn't cover the screen at all. (I really don't like the Defender for iPad even though I love the iPhone version. )
    If you buy the Defender through Otterbox.com then it comes with a screen protector. I honestly haven't searched for "kid tough/kid friendly" cases.

I'll have to do some digging as I'm bored lol
    Osbornll86 likes this.
    01-04-2012 12:44 PM
    I have a Case Mate Pop for my 3yo's ipad 2. Grippy around the edges, full coverage, has a kickstand and price wasn't bad if you use a coupon code.

I was thinking about getting this one and putting the Case Mate on my ipad 2:

http://forums.imore.com/e?link=https...token=yBMFNPWl
    01-04-2012 12:47 PM
    01-04-2012 12:50 PM
    Hmm interesting. What kind of issues are the kids having? My daughter doesn't have any issues using my father-in-laws iPad2 that has a defender on it.
    We dont have the defender case for ipad 2 just for ipod touch.
    I was just watching videos on it and everyone says its not a good case for kids, i guess because it doesnt have a screen protector on it and all ports are open
    01-04-2012 03:48 PM
    My five year old has a iPod touch and has no issues ... A cool kids case for iPad is the iguy makes it easy to hold and although it don't protect the screen the foam if dropped touch first so the iPad never does .. I was glad I bought it along with the zagg screen protector

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-04-2012 03:54 PM
    Please no bashing I have had enough about it already.
    My husband ordered iPads for our little girls last week and I am seraching for the best case or cover to fully protect it
    They are 3 and 4 years old so I want something to protect against possible drops and spills.
    I have seen a few that have all ports covered to protect from dust and spills but want to get the best one
    Thanks
    Your husband is awesome btw

01-04-2012 03:57 PM
    And don't forget LifeProof is doing an iPad case. That should be pretty ChildProof, too!
    01-04-2012 05:00 PM
    My five year old has a iPod touch and has no issues ... A cool kids case for iPad is the iguy makes it easy to hold and although it don't protect the screen the foam if dropped touch first so the iPad never does .. I was glad I bought it along with the zagg screen protector

Only thing I dont like about the iguy is that the handles are on the sides so when in portrait mode.. its kind of hard to hold. I would imagine... also want something that covers the screen also
    01-04-2012 09:08 PM
    Your husband is awesome btw

I agree
    01-04-2012 09:09 PM
    very nice!!
    Last edited by abronrajp88; 10-31-2012 at 02:48 AM.
    10-31-2012 02:36 AM
    KIds Like Colors so Buy color case covers ,Reversible Sleeve Case(Two colors Will be) and your Kids will Enjoy with that Ipad and casecover coverr take IPAD protection ..
    08-22-2013 08:16 AM
    I have this for my 5 year old from KaysCase. It's fairly thick foam so very protective and has a handle so it is easily to carry. Should work well for a toddler too.

Kay's Case KidBox Mini for Apple iPad Mini (Pinky)
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009UD3N66...mUvbUpU2068028
    08-22-2013 10:36 AM
    When my 2 year old daughter commandeered my iPad and declared it hers, I got this case from Monoprice
    Kidz Cover and Stand for iPad mini - Pink
    It's only $15, it's nice and thick and foamy. It holds up well. It comes in black, blue, and pink. And it has a handle.
    It also stands up on end when you flip the handle over and basically turns in to a TV.
    When she get stickers, I just tell her to stick them to the back (she knows not to stick them to the screen)

I loaded DirecTV Nomad Genie Go on the iPad and suck Disney JR shows on to it. She'll either play something fun, educational, or occasionally watch an animated show.

Also, there have been a couple of direct spills. It's not waterproof but design of the case does prevent water from getting in to the important parts. Just paper towel dried it and when I was home I pulled it out of the case, washed it, wiped down the ipad, and put it back in.
    08-22-2013 06:40 PM
    If I was a kid I would want this, I might even buy it just to have it.
    Speck iGuy Case for Apple iPad mini SPK-A1517 - Best Buy

Here's a video also you link for best kids ipad cases.

08-22-2013 06:52 PM
    I understand your problem.You can get good cover for ipads in deals15 as they were offering high quality accessories which will satisfies your need.

Exclusive Sale On Apple Iphone, Ipad, Ipod Accessories
    08-23-2013 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD